GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
F**k you, SR, f**k you right in the ear.

I just wrote a big long thread about how hot it is today, how I got stuck amidst a swarm of old people, and how my girlfriend was tricked into giving her home details to a shop because she bought a TV - and apparently I used too many swear words, so it emptied the message when I hit 'back'!!!!!

It's hot, I'm p*ssed off, and the Shadow Government have my girlie's address. Plus I have another flipping exam tomorrow, which I can't be bothered to do. Roll on the Armageddon.
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:10
Regular
This should be called the 'Sesame (street) Reserve' forums instead cos you can't swear o_O
Wed 09/06/04 at 14:24
"Darth Vader 3442321"
RoJ wrote:
> The sagacious one wrote:
> It's a legal requirement that the shops must fulfil for TV licensing
> puprposes: if you're being serious.
>
>
> Is it possible to make them up or are the fields too complicated?

Well it depends. If you walk into Comet for example and buy a 32" widescreen the chances are that you'll need them to deliver it to you; it's a bit too heavy to carry out of the shop. Thus you have to proivde your address (or have it delivered elsewhere). If you are picking up a portable tv then I guess you could make up an address or give an old one assuming they don't check it out as you complete the transaction.
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:09
Regular
Allred wrote:
> Use Mozilla Firefox, it remebers form details for the back button.

I wondered why that hadn't happened to me for a long time!
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> If it's a big post, you could try copying it before posting, and then
> pasting it if it gets deleted when you press back.
>
> Just a thought.

At the time, you probably don't think about it. Has happened to me once before with a long post, extremely annoysome.
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The sagacious one wrote:
> It's a legal requirement that the shops must fulfil for TV licensing
> puprposes: if you're being serious.

Is it possible to make them up or are the fields too complicated?
That's the only way to find you if you don't have a license, those "detector vans" were just a myth. Bet lots of people shat themselves every time a van drove past their house.
Tue 08/06/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Digging!"
Use Mozilla Firefox, it remebers form details for the back button.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Stupid tread
please go away!
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:46
Regular
If it's a big post, you could try copying it before posting, and then pasting it if it gets deleted when you press back.

Just a thought.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:35
Regular
The post deleting thing has happened to me too, very annoying.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:34
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:

my girlfriend was tricked
> into giving her home details to a shop because she bought a TV

It's a legal requirement that the shops must fulfil for TV licensing puprposes: if you're being serious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.