GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship Manager 5'.
Mon 28/02/05 at 10:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, if any of you don't know, the makers of the new Championship manager decided that they'd make it an online experience. And yes, it IS online now.

I've just signed up as Dundee United in World 17 - Scotland isn't teh most lively of places in the game, I'll give it that, but everyone has to have their roots, man. Dundee shall be mine.

The off-putting fact is that you cannot start as anyone in England - I think the aim is to prove yourself at a minor club and work your way up through the ranks. Yes, it may seem a bit... well... backwards, but I'm sure that, a few months in, it'll be for the best.

There are a few packages to choose from - the best being £9.99 for 3 months. You could go for a month at £4.99, but I think the extra fiver is worth a gamble.

Your team plays about 2/3 games a week but I'm sure exactly how it works - it all seems a bit strange, at the minute.

the site can be found here [URL]http://www.cm-online.com[/URL]

If you're thinking about signing up, try get a job in world 17 - we'll be able to trade players, holmes. And if you already HAVE signed up, drop me a line.

Word
Fri 04/03/05 at 12:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://www.geocities.com/tribute35/DUNDOWNED.jpg[/URL]
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ashman vs Dolores/Wink/EbeerDeeds/Joe tonight.

A draw would suit me perfectly.
Thu 03/03/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Starting at a crap club is the best

English Non-League all the way
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
": ("
Vampyr wrote:
> Football manger you traitors. grr

They sound completely the same and CM5 is cheaper...
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Football manger you traitors. grr
Wed 02/03/05 at 19:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Eidos and someone else.,

It is class.
Wed 02/03/05 at 18:47
Regular
Erm Eidos made this or what?
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:58
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Maybe you could unblock me? I have transfer-ness to discuss with you.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
world 17 is where it's at - join the scottish legue in world 17.

add me to MSN if you're planning it.

[email protected]
Tue 01/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
It's £4 a month you cheap bas. And it's worth it. Anyone want to swap players in world 17 im Aberdeen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.