GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medieval Breakdancin' - Story Remix"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/06/04 at 16:32
"Was UW."
Yup. This story will be absolute stupid, crap, weird, whatever. I used to be famous for creating the weirdest stories in SR, and luckily, won a few games with them. This story is the 'Remix', or edited version of something I remembered and created (on the spot) 2 years ago. It's the story of King Arthur and his homies in 'Medieval Breakdancin', set in 'God knows what' year. Enjoy please and READ IT ALL!...

It twas the year of 'God knows what' in ye old Kingdom of Britain. Arthur and his homies came home one summers night from the bar, all drunk and singing together in the happiest of ways, returned to their crib for one last drink. To their horror, there wasn't any drink left, so they got into the garden and mixed up 'special' vegetables and some barley to create a 'Super Beer'. They all took a swig and went back to their hideout (the Round Table). All of sudden, for some stupid reason, Arthur started dancing on the table the table like nothing before: he was moonwalking across the table, he started spinning on his head faster than a hamster on ecstacy and shouted weird words like "Ho'Ho!" and "Shamon, ye old motha......". Th rest of his homies started joining and his best friend, Lancelot, broke one of the homie's head off and Arthur, who was the most drunk out of all of them, said...

"Lets's keep on Breakdancing, homies. Hee hee!"

Since then, a new royal atcivity, now lost in history, began - 'Medieval Beakdancing'!

It twas only the next day that they were having the worst hangover ever, until one of the other homies started to dance in the street. Arthur and Co. realised that they had done something like that the other night and started to join in. A great crowd then gathered, bigger than the 'Eurovision Sound Contest'. They were shocked and surprised and a few of them started to join in. It was only then that something springed to their minds-

"We need some sound, baby!" Lancelot roared
"My homies, we will need somethin' that will work, ye know?" Arthur replied, trying to act cool. They devised a clever plan and brought some old weapons and dead bodies guts and heads to create instruments. For guitars and bass, they used varicose veins for the strings, wood to shape the design and teeth for a pick, a head for a kickdrum, old iron shields for hi-hats and crashes, human skin for toms and for DJ decks, they created their own decks from armour and their accessories. like the needle, from the shrp ends of swods. of course, where is the vinyl? They wanted to give the people to hear their tunes over and over again on vinyl and opened a new shop- HMV (Holy Made Vinyl). So they did and the crowd were excited and a new revolution began.

(if you are getting sick of it, reply with a crap comment. Seriously do cuz' I am only making this up on the spot and will have an imporved version later if needed. If you want to read on, then continue please)

Alright, they danced. Had fame. Had sex. Caught crabs. Didn't care. Got drunk. Had more sex. Caught more crabs. Still didn't care. This was basically thier lifestyle after that event, and created new moves. Arthur, who caught crabs, did a Michael Jackson style 'Ow!' when he had the feeling to scratch his, well, you know and did a finishing move called 'Excalibur', which got the homies all thrilled. It wasn't later that year his kingdom was going under a crisis- the Picts (Scottish) were wanting to go to war with ye Old Britain because, for some reason, they wanted to fight to see how tough they were as a result of them losing the 'War Against Weaponism' (Briefly, the last war they used TY Beanie Babies from McDoh'nads to fight each other). They accepted and decided to fight with 'Breakdancing' that year.

So, the Picts spied on Arhtur's 'Breakdancing for Beginners' academy so they could enough homies to fight off the Picts. Arthur taught them eveyhting what to do-how to spin to break the opponents head off, spin the HMV on the decks, and create all styles of music-Breekbeet, Flip-flop (for moonwalking) and Rum & Bass for the finishing move. They trained hard...so hard that they when they practised MJ style dancing, some of them lost their Quarter Pounders and Milkshakes.

The time came for them to fight. They fought alright...

"Who iver wins es war, gets free wifies and McDoh'nads!" shouted Ronald McDonald, the leader of the Picts
"Fine then, let us do our thing!" Arthur roared.

(The next part coming up is really asinine. Imagine what they are wearing and dancing like- this is what I like best)

Shortly after, the DJ comes out spins the 1st record. It was De La Soul's 'Me, Myself and Aye', who were Scottish. They danced and stunned Arthur by surprise. Many of the men ran away in fear just in case it got into the chorus. Arthur knew he could not give up. His DJ threw on a slice of something more uplifting, very annoying and something that Arthur had up his sleve the whole time - Run DMC & Aerosmith's '(Moon)Walk This Way'. This made him and his arym to some kind of robotic dance across thefield as the DJ's Deck's pith was all the way up to 100%! This made them walk so fast that they would have gone the same approxiamte speed of Alton Tower's 'Oblivion' ( a measly 60mph, I guess). Unfortunely, he had made the 'Suicide Dancer' go across first with and a huge explosion of music and heads, on both sides, were flying in the air faster than the 'Superman' ride in California (a measly 80 mph, I guess). They all died, expectedly-Arthur had no chance of survival as he could not perform 'Excalibur' and there wasn't Big Macs for anyone left to feast on. The rest was lost to [S history], I am afraid.

"Imagine your grandmother dancing in the middle of the street with her friends, banging their heads to expclict hip-hop." I said that to my friends one time and they laughed their heads off, but that was ages ago. That is how I got the idea for the 'Medieval Breakdancing' story, but I re-rranged the grannies with King Arthur and Co. See what think. Critisize heavily if you want - I don't care;it's made up on he spot and it is truly insane.

Cheers. UW.
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:58
"Was UW."
I know its rubbish, but please give your opinion.
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:48
"Was UW."
Ultima Weapon. That is me, but I can't register with that name, for some reason...now I can
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
Who's "UW" ?
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:39
"Was UW."
Ha ha! Thanks!
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
yeah mate! good story
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:32
"Was UW."
Yup. This story will be absolute stupid, crap, weird, whatever. I used to be famous for creating the weirdest stories in SR, and luckily, won a few games with them. This story is the 'Remix', or edited version of something I remembered and created (on the spot) 2 years ago. It's the story of King Arthur and his homies in 'Medieval Breakdancin', set in 'God knows what' year. Enjoy please and READ IT ALL!...

It twas the year of 'God knows what' in ye old Kingdom of Britain. Arthur and his homies came home one summers night from the bar, all drunk and singing together in the happiest of ways, returned to their crib for one last drink. To their horror, there wasn't any drink left, so they got into the garden and mixed up 'special' vegetables and some barley to create a 'Super Beer'. They all took a swig and went back to their hideout (the Round Table). All of sudden, for some stupid reason, Arthur started dancing on the table the table like nothing before: he was moonwalking across the table, he started spinning on his head faster than a hamster on ecstacy and shouted weird words like "Ho'Ho!" and "Shamon, ye old motha......". Th rest of his homies started joining and his best friend, Lancelot, broke one of the homie's head off and Arthur, who was the most drunk out of all of them, said...

"Lets's keep on Breakdancing, homies. Hee hee!"

Since then, a new royal atcivity, now lost in history, began - 'Medieval Beakdancing'!

It twas only the next day that they were having the worst hangover ever, until one of the other homies started to dance in the street. Arthur and Co. realised that they had done something like that the other night and started to join in. A great crowd then gathered, bigger than the 'Eurovision Sound Contest'. They were shocked and surprised and a few of them started to join in. It was only then that something springed to their minds-

"We need some sound, baby!" Lancelot roared
"My homies, we will need somethin' that will work, ye know?" Arthur replied, trying to act cool. They devised a clever plan and brought some old weapons and dead bodies guts and heads to create instruments. For guitars and bass, they used varicose veins for the strings, wood to shape the design and teeth for a pick, a head for a kickdrum, old iron shields for hi-hats and crashes, human skin for toms and for DJ decks, they created their own decks from armour and their accessories. like the needle, from the shrp ends of swods. of course, where is the vinyl? They wanted to give the people to hear their tunes over and over again on vinyl and opened a new shop- HMV (Holy Made Vinyl). So they did and the crowd were excited and a new revolution began.

(if you are getting sick of it, reply with a crap comment. Seriously do cuz' I am only making this up on the spot and will have an imporved version later if needed. If you want to read on, then continue please)

Alright, they danced. Had fame. Had sex. Caught crabs. Didn't care. Got drunk. Had more sex. Caught more crabs. Still didn't care. This was basically thier lifestyle after that event, and created new moves. Arthur, who caught crabs, did a Michael Jackson style 'Ow!' when he had the feeling to scratch his, well, you know and did a finishing move called 'Excalibur', which got the homies all thrilled. It wasn't later that year his kingdom was going under a crisis- the Picts (Scottish) were wanting to go to war with ye Old Britain because, for some reason, they wanted to fight to see how tough they were as a result of them losing the 'War Against Weaponism' (Briefly, the last war they used TY Beanie Babies from McDoh'nads to fight each other). They accepted and decided to fight with 'Breakdancing' that year.

So, the Picts spied on Arhtur's 'Breakdancing for Beginners' academy so they could enough homies to fight off the Picts. Arthur taught them eveyhting what to do-how to spin to break the opponents head off, spin the HMV on the decks, and create all styles of music-Breekbeet, Flip-flop (for moonwalking) and Rum & Bass for the finishing move. They trained hard...so hard that they when they practised MJ style dancing, some of them lost their Quarter Pounders and Milkshakes.

The time came for them to fight. They fought alright...

"Who iver wins es war, gets free wifies and McDoh'nads!" shouted Ronald McDonald, the leader of the Picts
"Fine then, let us do our thing!" Arthur roared.

(The next part coming up is really asinine. Imagine what they are wearing and dancing like- this is what I like best)

Shortly after, the DJ comes out spins the 1st record. It was De La Soul's 'Me, Myself and Aye', who were Scottish. They danced and stunned Arthur by surprise. Many of the men ran away in fear just in case it got into the chorus. Arthur knew he could not give up. His DJ threw on a slice of something more uplifting, very annoying and something that Arthur had up his sleve the whole time - Run DMC & Aerosmith's '(Moon)Walk This Way'. This made him and his arym to some kind of robotic dance across thefield as the DJ's Deck's pith was all the way up to 100%! This made them walk so fast that they would have gone the same approxiamte speed of Alton Tower's 'Oblivion' ( a measly 60mph, I guess). Unfortunely, he had made the 'Suicide Dancer' go across first with and a huge explosion of music and heads, on both sides, were flying in the air faster than the 'Superman' ride in California (a measly 80 mph, I guess). They all died, expectedly-Arthur had no chance of survival as he could not perform 'Excalibur' and there wasn't Big Macs for anyone left to feast on. The rest was lost to [S history], I am afraid.

"Imagine your grandmother dancing in the middle of the street with her friends, banging their heads to expclict hip-hop." I said that to my friends one time and they laughed their heads off, but that was ages ago. That is how I got the idea for the 'Medieval Breakdancing' story, but I re-rranged the grannies with King Arthur and Co. See what think. Critisize heavily if you want - I don't care;it's made up on he spot and it is truly insane.

Cheers. UW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.