GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How can I remove ADD Wares ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/06/04 at 16:13
Regular
They are getting really annoying, does anyone know how to remove them ?
Mon 07/06/04 at 09:20
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> A very helpful guide

Thanks for clearing some confusion up for me, Memo. I have been using that method many times but come to a standstill as nothing happens. I have now figured out it is because I am only taking 1878.0980 steps in ADD Ware City.

Stupid moron that is me, I now cannot walk properly.

As for H2O, pfft. You know nothing.
Mon 07/06/04 at 01:07
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
It's alright Timmargh. You know we all envy your mac.
Sun 06/06/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I bought a Mac.

Sorry - I just couldn't help myself.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:56
Regular
I downloaded a program that removes them, worked for me.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have a problem. :(

I Have a PROBLEM
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What is this nonsense H20? Why do you tell this young man such lies?

I gave him a long, specific description of what to do and you go and spoil it by giving him completely contradictory (and wrong) instructions!

You are a foolish, foolish fiend.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There's always got to be a joker, hasn't there, water?
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Remove 1 D, replace the space and the W with a smallcase w.

Now you get ___ ___ : ______ ___ _______. And run it.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Memo is the new WS.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Okay, if you follow these simple steps the ADD Wares will be gone before you can say alakazamaboogiewoogiepimpfaceskank.

Firstly, place a chair in the centre of the room you're in and walk around it three times exactly while chanting "Horus, Skorus, Morus, Lorus" then sit down on the chair and rotate three times in the opposite direction than you walked (you should have walked anti-clockwise, if you didn't, you must now find a second chair and set it 4 metres away, climb onto the original chair and jump onto the second chair. While you are in midair you must play air guitar to 'Anguish and Fear' by Yngwie Malmsteen).

Now that you have dispelled the ghosts of ADD City from your room you can now go online safely and head to the Ultimate Temple of ADD Wares Doom through your computer, which has been enable to act as a portal to the ADD Wares City. All you have to do at this point is press Alt+F4 and it will open the portal in the area normally known as your 'monitor'. You should see your normal windows close down and the portal will look like your windows desktop - to go through the portal simply jump into the monitor headfirst. If you don't do it headfirst, however, it won't work.

Don't do that yet though, because I have to tell you how to get to the Ultimate Temple of ADD Wares Doom from the central Incomers Portal in ADD Ware Capital. The following information is extremely important and you won't be able to see this post in ADD Ware city so I suggest you print this section out to bring with you.

1) Step forwards 1878.0983 paces. Anymore and you will literally die. Any less and nothing at all will happen. Bear this in mind.
2) You must consistently shout "TAKEMEHARDYOUFOULBEASTCREATURE" to avoid being captured by the evil miners of the Omar region.
3) When you see a giant builing marked as the Ultimate Temple of ADD Wares Doom by giant neon lights, you may have reached your destination.

Do not be fooled by false Ultimate Temples of ADD Wares Doom though, as the real one will in fact be the third one you come across, after walking for approximately 3 days in the desert. You will know the third one is the real Ultimate Temple of ADD Wares Doom because it is 5.6 times larger. If the third temple you come across is not 5.6 times larger you have probably taken a wrong turn at the doorway of Eternal Flame but that shouldn't really be a problem as only fools make that mistake. If you do make that mistake though, come back here and enquire with me and I shall help, though it will be a treacherous path for those who have left the ADD Wares capital and then returned.

If you follow these words you will be able to remove ADD Wares, my son, as the Leader of the Ultimate Temple of ADD Wares Doom will provide you with all the necessary tools, as I have provided you with the knowledge of how to find him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.