GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone know the EXACT release date of MGS3 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Mon 28/02/05 at 15:39
Regular
"..."
MGS3 is supposed to be out 4th of March, but does that mean that it will come out in the morning on March 4th, or exactly at midnight before morning ?
Wed 02/03/05 at 17:03
Regular
"..."
Stridman wrote:
> You live Egypt? Damn that must be cool.

Whaaaaaaaat ????? It s***************cks. Being in Egypt is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. It ruined my life completely. I had an awful education, I am going to have an awful career. I don't have a girlfriend, and I am not going to get married. The food s*cks. The water s*cks. Irrigation water in the UK is cleaner than drinking water in Egypt. 30% of Egyptians have hepatitis virus C, because of being careless. The people are stupid, TV is stupid and if it wasn't for blessed invention of the Credit Card, I wouldn't be able to buy games or DVD's. If I get the slightest tiniest chance of getting out of hear, I would hang on to it with my hands , feet and teeth, and I would only let go of it over my dead body, and I mean it. Really.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:47
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
/general unrelated to anything statement.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I think our view of the towns we live in is his view of Egypt.
Tue 01/03/05 at 16:29
Regular
": ("
You live Egypt? Damn that must be cool.

Do you have relatives over there or something?

My dad is from Africa but nowhere near Egypt.
Tue 01/03/05 at 16:24
Regular
"..."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> If you've preordered it, then it comes out when the post comes,
> doesn't it? Or possibly the day after.

No, it's going to be 2 weeks after the despatch date, because I live in Egypt. Some day, I am going to get out of this damn country.

Stridman wrote:
> You must be really desperate to play this game if you want to know the
> EXACT time it's out.

This game is the most important thing in my life until MGS4 is out.

> Don't tell me you're gonna go to the shops at midnight.

I would if I could.
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well the site I bought mine from got it in stock to day and are currently packing it up to send. I'm hoping it'll be here Thursday.
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Stridman wrote:
> Don't tell me you're gonna go to the shops at midnight.

I did, for Halo 2.

5 minutes after playing a game of Splinter and calling people that were going to get it at midnight sad.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:18
"period drama"
If you've preordered it, then it comes out when the post comes, doesn't it? Or possibly the day after.
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:10
Regular
": ("
You must be really desperate to play this game if you want to know the EXACT time it's out.

Don't tell me you're gonna go to the shops at midnight.
Mon 28/02/05 at 15:44
Regular
"..."
I'm not worried about the shops because I've already pre-ordered. It's just that I wanted to know how accurate release dates are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.