GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"D-Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 23:06
Regular
"um..."
Its the 60th anniversary of the D-Day landings tommorow what those men did makes me feel proud to be British
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There usually is at events and stuff, but I'm not sure there's a national minutes silence.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:34
Regular
"^_^"
Is tehre a minute silence tomorow?
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He was an amazing leader, except the thing about taking over teh world and killing all subhumans.

I think most people have got a tiny problem with that policy.

He does deserve teh abuse, but he was a great, great leader.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:31
Regular
"^_^"
One thing that really annoys me is that people say Hitler was (random swear word).

But, Hitler was and still is one of the greatest men who has ever lived. Ok, he created a war that changed the world. But, he took a broken and crippled nation, and formed a force that nearly took control of the entire world. He was a brilliant man, just he had a few crazy ideas...
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Nobody wanted another war like WWI, that's why.

They were led on by Hitlers false promises and policies. Lebensraum and all that.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:25
Regular
"^_^"
I was gonna say.. whats he going on about, but i didnt want to make my self look a fool if i was wrong.

At the end of the day, the war could have been prevented, considering the world watched Germany re-arm itself and become a power that was greater than that of America at the time... but they did nothing.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yes, they were stupidly brave, and shall be remembered forever. But if Haig didnt fight his war of attrition, then, maybe, those mens lives would've been saved.

Damn Haig.

And I've just realised I had mixed up dunkirk with D-Day.

damn tiredness.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:20
Regular
"^_^"
At the end of the day, i respect these men more than anything. Jumping out of a plane in the middle of the night, into an area full of men who want to kill you. Or to run onto a beach while being shelled, watching the front men in your boat die as you fling yourself over the side into the cold sea hoping that your weapon won't drag you down...
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
wrong subject.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:11
Regular
"^_^"
mattributé wrote:
> What? the army being forced into retreat, losing thousands of units of
> equipment, jeeps and tanks for teh germans to seige.
>
> Great escpae, crap circumstances.

Pathetic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.