GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most anticipated game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half life 2: Episode One'.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:38
Regular
My own most anticipated game of all time is Half life 2, i was pysked for about a year before that got released due to certain setbacks :P but now im feeling the same kind of vibes for RES4.

So what game has got you checking the internet on a daily basis to see release dates, in game screens or videos?
Tue 01/03/05 at 08:21
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Tphi wrote:
No Pikmin 2? No Metroid Echoes?

They were good but I can't say I was 'anticipating' their release!
Tue 01/03/05 at 00:49
Regular
I'm anticipating playing on that Final Fantasy 7 I have hidden away in my wardrobe until exams are over! ;-)
Tue 01/03/05 at 00:06
Regular
What like South Park?
Tue 01/03/05 at 00:03
Regular
I really hate it when you look forward for something for so long, then it turns out to be a load of bull. However sometimes when you think something is crap and it turns out stunning it kinda balances out.
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:41
Regular
Last game I looked forward to was Tales because we don't get alot of RPGs on Nintendo consoles now I can't wait for Baten Kaitos, possibly Resi 4 and TS 3.
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Haven't really been looking forward to any games recently, the last game I was really excited about was Halo 2, for some reason Half Life 2 didn't excite me at all. I haven't even played it yet despite having it since christmas.

I've only bee playing my favourite games recently, Final Fantasy 7 and Tetris have lasted me hours.

I suppose it's because I've been let down so many times.

I was looking forward to TFLOnline but that got canned and I was gutted.
Mario Kart was only good in multiplayer and was only limited with 4 people, and buying all the network adapters and stuff was too much hassle.

I really hope the next generation of consoles can offer something better.

And Advent Children, the new FF7 game and XII had better be good.
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
N64 Fan wrote:
> The last game I really looked forward to being released was Mario
> Kart DD, nothing else since!

No Pikmin 2? No Metroid Echoes?
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:56
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Yeh same here i'm afraid!

The golden age of gaming ended with the N64. Nows its the same as everything else, its just more and more of the same old mass produced rubbish, pumped out to get our hard earned cash!

Rehashes of nearly every other game that has already been released.

The last game I really looked forward to being released was Mario Kart DD, nothing else since!
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Nothing does. I find it difficult to get at all excited about any games any more. This became apparent when I realised that I didn't care about San Andreas being released, a game that 3 years ago I would have been up all night thinking about. I suppose the new Zelda is my most wanted on the GC but I won't exactly be gutted if it gets delayed by 25 years.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Resi 4, and TimeSplitters Future Perfect.

Zelda is still a long way away and I don't expect to hear anything else on it before E3 in May.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.