GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fashion of The Flock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/06/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well a pointless threads go, this comes top, each day i'm going to come in here and tell you what i'm wearing, now given that it is almost always black it would be appreciated if you could do the same.
Welcome to the style council.
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well a pointless threads go, this comes top, each day i'm going to come in here and tell you what i'm wearing, now given that it is almost always black it would be appreciated if you could do the same.
Welcome to the style council.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Leeds away shirt from 2003/2004 season, and lotto shorts.

Nothing else.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:16
Regular
Black trousers, Dark Purple Shirt, Black tie.

I'm at work :(
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Today, i'm going with white pants, my black "one more duff" simpsons socks a chinese red shirt and i'm undecided about the trousers, i could go with brown combats or black tracksuit pants, in the meantime feel free to imagine me with neither.
I will also be wearing my very cheap but very nice dark glasses and pictures should be forthcoming within the next month, when i get a decent pc.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:19
Regular
Flock wrote:
> feel free to imagine me with neither.

Thank you for the images :D
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Red surfer-style shirt, dull green Tommy Hilfiger trousers, white boxers. That's all I'm wearing because I can't be arsed to get my watch or glasses, and I can't find any socks.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I am wearing one astoundingly frilly frock, pink in colour.

Erm, I mean, erm, a red long sleeved shirt and grey trousers. Uber-manly, and all that.
Fri 04/06/04 at 14:54
Regular
A blue Gap T-Shirt and some jeans...

Fascinating, in't it ;-)
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Dark ble trousers, white top, white socks and thats about it.
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My work clothes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.