GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pirates are cool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sid Meier's Pirates'.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:19
Regular
Really looking forward to Sid thingy's Pirates game.

Graphically it reminds me a lot of Secret of Monkey Islands style and the game looks like a lot of fun. Never played the original as I was a wee bit young to be playing games so it's gonna be all new to me.

Anyone else want this game?

Oh and I know one of you dullards is gonna come in and say "PC gaMeZ BeTa"

I don't care.
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:20
Regular
"8==="
Reminds me that I really should give Pirates of the Carribbean a go.
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:16
Regular
Beta on xbox mon!!!!!!!!!
Thu 03/03/05 at 14:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The original rules.

And I'll get it cheap on PC, not on Xbox. That's not where it's supposed to live.
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
On a side note, excellent little game, technically impressive but nothing over the top, plays like a dream for a while and then after that you are likely to never touch it again as it is literally a never ending story, you decide when the ghost is up or play it for fricking ages before being wiped out/die through illness. Thankfully no awful PS2 port so you won't end up with a disease ridden guffaw.
Tue 01/03/05 at 23:47
Regular
OMG IT C@N'T B GUD, PC GayMerz nErds!!!!!!11111111!!!!
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
Hey!

I said no dullards.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:23
Regular
"\\"
Usually after the alpha testing and likely to be before the release of the game.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:21
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
PC games beta.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:19
Regular
Really looking forward to Sid thingy's Pirates game.

Graphically it reminds me a lot of Secret of Monkey Islands style and the game looks like a lot of fun. Never played the original as I was a wee bit young to be playing games so it's gonna be all new to me.

Anyone else want this game?

Oh and I know one of you dullards is gonna come in and say "PC gaMeZ BeTa"

I don't care.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.