GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody women drivers!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
There I was: observing the speed limit on the M5 and I looked over to my left to see a woman in a brand new Mercedes doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

Usually I don't scare easily, but she scared me! So much so that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the sandwich out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Timmargh and the Twins, ruined the 'phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Bloody women.
Sat 05/06/04 at 09:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I had that once. An ugly blonde in an bmw 3series cut me up and zoomed straight in front of me.Shame really, thats the first time i ever saw a bmw cut up my 911 gt3.
Sat 05/06/04 at 08:44
Regular
"Nobody Home"
well, thats the highlight of my sad pathetic little day ;) cheers.
Sat 05/06/04 at 02:07
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
sad init
Thu 03/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Been posted here before. Madness I tells ya!
Thu 03/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
HHAT wrote:
> soo... old.

No need to get personal.
Thu 03/06/04 at 20:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
soo... old.

but a bit funny, anyway.
Regular
"\\"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Genius.
Regular
"Twenty quid."
There I was: observing the speed limit on the M5 and I looked over to my left to see a woman in a brand new Mercedes doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

Usually I don't scare easily, but she scared me! So much so that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the sandwich out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Timmargh and the Twins, ruined the 'phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Bloody women.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.