GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay - Someone sold a bucket of water for £113"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Insert Gently"
MADNESS
Wed 09/06/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
> Flock wrote:
> Hmmm, thats interesting selling bottled holy water on Ebay, where is
> that place online that you can become a reverend ?
> Does anyone if it's even possible in this country, i could finally
> get one up on Forest Fan.
> And then i could make money selling bottled holy water on Ebay.

I think this comment pushed FF too far, well this and the witchcraft thing, i believe i have been blocked on msn.
Wed 09/06/04 at 00:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
What the heck is up with my posts tonight, parts of them are becoming links for some reason.
Wed 09/06/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It would be tricky delivering a bucket of water through the post though. Plus, the buyer could empty out the water and claim his money back because the description was wrong. Free bucket, brilliant.
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:19
Regular
"it's a small thing"
It's only runny until you realise it's intentional!
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
First impression? What a bunch of lunatics. Then again, who would buy crap such as this anyway, let alone create it?

eBay is used to sell junk, not twisted pictures.
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:05
Regular
"it's a small thing"
I nearly wet myself laughing at this..i kinda stopped when i realised it was no accident!
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
And to spice it up:

[URL]http://www.snopes.com/photos/kettle.asp[/URL]
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
People will sell anything one eBay. And by anything, I mean absolutely anything. Someone recently sold a bucket of their own excrement for £75 with the proceeds going to charity, and Mystique recently auctioned off her soul, although I can't remember which mug bought it.
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:36
Regular
"it's a small thing"
Apparently so.

When I went to Turkey years ago we visited this place where the Virgin Mary died/was buried and there was a fountain there too where Holy Water was supposed to have run from. So I filled up my bottle and bought it home. Now I'm too scared to throw it away incase I get a curse or something so I might just give it to Forest Fan!
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I have Holy Water*
>
> $15 a drop

> *from my tap

From your OWN tap? That's just sick.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.