GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter getting killed off?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Legendary Red Dwarf"
I read in a magazine that J.k Rowling the aurthor of Harry Potter mite kill off Harry to end this line of wizardary books it mite be true but its just a rumour.

Thanks
Draken R Dwarf
Thu 03/06/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Legendary Red Dwarf"
I read in a magazine that J.k Rowling the aurthor of Harry Potter mite kill off Harry to end this line of wizardary books it mite be true but its just a rumour.

Thanks
Draken R Dwarf
Thu 03/06/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It probably is true- she wouldn't want a series of spinoffs to come out of the series. Also, the books have been getting darker over the years- it's not at all surprising. And I think by that time people would have had enough anyway. Franchises get incredibly tired over time.
Thu 03/06/04 at 12:29
Regular
Not that I have the slightest interest, but she'd most likely put him in a situation where he can be brought back. Keep the series open for when she's running out of money...

She wouldn't kill her main source of income off.
Thu 03/06/04 at 23:35
Regular
Even if she did kill him off, she could bring him back and the spakker fans would soak it all up thinking how magic it all is.
Thu 03/06/04 at 23:38
Regular
I go to school with Rupert Grint.

He's ginger and has a bodyguard.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Harry Potter books are actrually quite decent.

although it's been almost 2 years since I read them...
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:05
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Harry Potter's crap.

I hope they kill the little smeghead off.
Fri 04/06/04 at 00:06
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
it'll be typical stuff of harry fights evil and is somewhat linked to his enemy so for the baddie to fall he must die also. It would be good if it was different but i'm not expecting much.
Fri 04/06/04 at 02:00
Regular
"Teal'c"
Quinty wrote:
> I go to school with Rupert Grint.

Assasinate him.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Not that I have the slightest interest, but she'd most likely put him
> in a situation where he can be brought back. Keep the series open for
> when she's running out of money...
>
> She wouldn't kill her main source of income off.

She's made hundred of millions from the books. I doubt she'll be wanting for anything. Her hardest tasks are maintaining motivation and to keep finding other people's ideas to use in her books. Even the guy who plays Harry said of the latest film "we tried really hard to ensure that the Dementors didn't look too much like Ringwraiths".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.