GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goaty"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 02/03/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
World Of Warcraft? Get those cherry red slippers, the pipe, the d&d reference manual and the beard trimmer ready.
Fri 04/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
Meh. I've got to fit in MGS3, (possibly) GT4, Chaos theory, Future Perfect, Oddworld stranger and Forza Motorsport, all into my gaming time with WoW.

Add to that a social life and 'girlfriend time', it gets quite cramped.

Oh, and there's work too :|
Fri 04/03/05 at 15:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm.

I'll get WOW. If it's 'amazing omg etc' I'll sell my Xbox. But then Chaos Theory is there too.......hoooooooooo

:(
Fri 04/03/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I though I would be playing it by now.

Ah well, I'm waiting on the new batch of laptops to come out.. .WoW better have fixed themselves by then.
Fri 04/03/05 at 14:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have a dilemma.

I have consoles etc already, vying for attention.

I need to play my guitar more - hence, removing such distractions would be clever.

But no, I want WOW.
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:10
"The Will of D."
Also isn't CS a free online source? Whereas MMORPGs aren't?
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> This isn't exactly D&D typical.
>
> Here is Goatboy dancing for money
>
> [URL]http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=dancingqueen5hb.jpg[/URL]

Hmmm, reminds me of those City Of Heros pics someone posted.

Hehehehe. Nah, I'd love to play it to be honest, but it'd eat the rest of my already limited time away. With CS I can pick up and play for minutes, or hours. A MMORPG demands a lot of time spent on it. :)
Thu 03/03/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This isn't exactly D&D typical.

Here is Goatboy dancing for money

[URL]http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=dancingqueen5hb.jpg[/URL]
Thu 03/03/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
These MMORPG's never really appealed to me. Either I have Scottish blood somewhere in me, or I'm just cheap and don't like paying after having already payed.

The graphics tend to be whack, too... and I am a graphics wh*re.

Still, I have a lot of games to keep me occupied. Too many, in fact.
Wed 02/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I thought that too until I played it.

This evening was spent smashing wolves in the face with a massive hammer, beating up a drunk in a bar, dancing naked for money (again) and obtaining the "B**tard Sword of Somethingorother" to smite pixies and wizards with.

Good fun after getting bored with spending 3 days grinding XP for 250000 to obtain the next box in pistols on SW Galaxies.
Wed 02/03/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
World Of Warcraft? Get those cherry red slippers, the pipe, the d&d reference manual and the beard trimmer ready.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.