GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stone Cold - Has He Chnaged?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 08:38
Regular
In my opinion, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the best wrestler that there has ever been in the World Wrestling Federation. He is a great wrestler, as well as being the most popular wrestler in the WWF too. Yes, he is more popular than the people’s champion, The Rock.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is a name that will always get the crowd cheering and Why? 'Cause Stone Cold said so!

Stone Cold is also known as the Texas Rattlesnake – Texas being where Stone Cold is from. He made a huge impact on the WWF when he entered the Mecca Arena in Milwaukee, for the 1996 King Of The Ring. This was his first appearance as a WWF wrestler and it was the start of an amazing career, which is still going on at the moment. At the beginning of the night, Stone Cold would never have imagined that by the end of the night, he would have changed the entire face of the wrestling world. The phrase "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!" made Austin the most popular wrestler in the WWF and this was said when Austin defeated Jake the Snake Roberts to become the King of the Ring Winner in 1996.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is well known for the way he acts in the WWF. His attitude is that he will do what he wants, when he wants, ‘and there’s nothing you can do about it!’ He is also the only wrestler who seems to always break the rules when it comes to drinking on WWF. After many important matches where Stone Cold wins, you can always expect him to crack open a steveweiser, or 2, and dink it, whilst the show is still on air, on television. In my opinion, this is just simply brilliant, as it gets the fans on their feet, which is what WWF wants to happen.

In my opinion, Stone Cold always does things to perfection and what ever he does or says, will never bore the fans. When he fights, it is always entertaining, or when he speaks, he always gets the crowd on their feet. He is just brilliant. And the fans admire what he does in the WWF, which makes WWF so much better.

Over the past few years, Stone Cold has made quite a few enemies, in particular Triple H and Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon is the owner of the World Wrestling Federation and Triple H is just another wrestler. Did I just say that? I meant to say, Triple H is the wrestler who put Stone Cold out of action for about a year, with the help from Rikishi. Triple H told Rikishi to run over Stone Cold, using the Rock’s car, last year.

While Stone Cold was out of action, Triple H became more recognised and the Rock became a lot more popular.

No one actually knew who had run down Stone Cold until a few months ago. Stone Cold had just retuned after the year out and he was looking for the man that ran him down. He was even suspended after a while as Mick Foley couldn’t tolerate that way Austin handled the situation. The reason for this was because Austin stunned anyone who got in his way. Stone Cold was going to be suspended until the person who ran down Austin was found.

This lasted only a week as Mick Foley found evidence as to whom it was. Everyone had assumed it was the Rock and all the evidence led to the Rock, but this was not the case. Mick Foley came down to the ring and during a tag team match. This involved the Rock and Rikishi. Mick Foley started speaking and he soon came out with the fact that it was Rikishi, and not the Rock, that ran down Austin. Rikishi then admitted to do and he said that he only did this because he wanted the Samoan people, like himself and the Rock, to rise and become more powerful in the WWF. He then had the nerve to say that the Rock helped him, even though the Rock said he didn’t and that he wanted nothing to do with Rikishi anymore.

It was later found out that the Rock wasn’t the man who helped Rikishi - it was Triple H.

This had happened after there had been a match at No Mercy involving Stone Cold against Rikishi. This match was enjoyable to watch, simply because Austin completely battered Rikishi and left him bleeding like Hell. It was amazing.

Stone Cold’s next main match was against Triple H. This time Stone Cold dropped Triple H 40ft in the air, while Triple H was in a car. Basically, he had planned for Benoit to help get Austin out into the parking lot, so that he could run down Austin again. But his plan backfired as Stone Cold ended up dropping Triple H 40ft in the air.

29th March 2001

At the moment, Stone Cold has had a rivalry with The Rock, as the main event, WrestleMania, will see both top wrestlers battle against each other for the World Wrestling Federation Championship Belt. The Rock is currently the champion and although I like both wrestlers, I prefer Stone Cold and so I would prefer it if he won the match to become the new WWF Champion.

In my opinion, Stone Cold will continue to dominate the World Wrestling Federation and when he retires, which hopefully will not be for a long time, he will go down as being the best and most popular wrestler in the history of the WWF.

HAS AUSTIN CHANGED?

At Wrestlemania, we saw a side of Stone Cold Steve Austin we thought we would never see. He accepted help from Vince McMahon to defeat the Rock and become the new WWF champion. Now Vince and Stone Cold had had a bitter rivalry ever since Stone Cold came into the WWF and so the last thing you would expect to see is Stone Cold accept help from Vince. Not only that, Stone Cold defeated the Rock by hammering him with a chair several times. Stone Cold then faced the Rock on Raw is War and again he got help from Vince McMahon, as well as getting help from someone he has never liked and his worst enemy...Triple H. They both destroyed the Rock and so this i the reason I have asked the question...'HAS AUSTIN CHANGED?' In my opinion, he has. This is devastating news for all the WWF fans who think Austin is, or was, simply great. No one would ever have thought that Austin would do something like this. What made the whole thing even worse, was the fact that Austin made his one good friend, Jim Ross, bleed on Smackdown, after JR had an interview with Stone Cold. This was another unexpected thing done by Austin as they had been really good friends since Austin came into the World Wrestling Federation. Austin also came out with some unexpected remarks to the fans saying that he doesn't care about any of them and he never has done. He also said that he never really waned people cheering for him, but the fact that they did just helped him become the most popular and best wrestler in the WWF. Hopefully, this is just a plan set up by Austin, which will end up where he will turn his back on Vince MacMahon and Triple H.
Sat 21/04/01 at 23:21
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> You do know its fake, don't you?

Well done for pointing out the obvious, but anyone who loves WWF will not really care and will always be into it, whatever happens.

Also, that would be pretty cool to see Austin and HHH in a feud with Benoit and Jericho.
Sat 21/04/01 at 19:59
Steve Austin debut BEFROE Kingof the Ring as the Ringmaster under the management of Ted Debiase. King of the ring was just the first time he used the name Stone Cold steve Austin.
Austin also started as a heel, not a babyface. If you look back to his Feuds with Bret Hart you'll see the viscousness that made him into the character he is today.
Steve austin always made a good Heel. They may well switch him back but dont expect it for a while yet. Give him time, HHH and Stone Cold will make a BIG impact on WWF.
I only hope they start a feud with Chris jericho and Benoit
:-)
Sat 21/04/01 at 13:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You do know its fake, don't you?

A quality post, but you seem to have a problem recognising that Austin has turned evil because the story writers wanted it that way.
Sat 21/04/01 at 08:39
Regular
*...Changed?
Sat 21/04/01 at 08:38
Regular
In my opinion, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the best wrestler that there has ever been in the World Wrestling Federation. He is a great wrestler, as well as being the most popular wrestler in the WWF too. Yes, he is more popular than the people’s champion, The Rock.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is a name that will always get the crowd cheering and Why? 'Cause Stone Cold said so!

Stone Cold is also known as the Texas Rattlesnake – Texas being where Stone Cold is from. He made a huge impact on the WWF when he entered the Mecca Arena in Milwaukee, for the 1996 King Of The Ring. This was his first appearance as a WWF wrestler and it was the start of an amazing career, which is still going on at the moment. At the beginning of the night, Stone Cold would never have imagined that by the end of the night, he would have changed the entire face of the wrestling world. The phrase "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!" made Austin the most popular wrestler in the WWF and this was said when Austin defeated Jake the Snake Roberts to become the King of the Ring Winner in 1996.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is well known for the way he acts in the WWF. His attitude is that he will do what he wants, when he wants, ‘and there’s nothing you can do about it!’ He is also the only wrestler who seems to always break the rules when it comes to drinking on WWF. After many important matches where Stone Cold wins, you can always expect him to crack open a steveweiser, or 2, and dink it, whilst the show is still on air, on television. In my opinion, this is just simply brilliant, as it gets the fans on their feet, which is what WWF wants to happen.

In my opinion, Stone Cold always does things to perfection and what ever he does or says, will never bore the fans. When he fights, it is always entertaining, or when he speaks, he always gets the crowd on their feet. He is just brilliant. And the fans admire what he does in the WWF, which makes WWF so much better.

Over the past few years, Stone Cold has made quite a few enemies, in particular Triple H and Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon is the owner of the World Wrestling Federation and Triple H is just another wrestler. Did I just say that? I meant to say, Triple H is the wrestler who put Stone Cold out of action for about a year, with the help from Rikishi. Triple H told Rikishi to run over Stone Cold, using the Rock’s car, last year.

While Stone Cold was out of action, Triple H became more recognised and the Rock became a lot more popular.

No one actually knew who had run down Stone Cold until a few months ago. Stone Cold had just retuned after the year out and he was looking for the man that ran him down. He was even suspended after a while as Mick Foley couldn’t tolerate that way Austin handled the situation. The reason for this was because Austin stunned anyone who got in his way. Stone Cold was going to be suspended until the person who ran down Austin was found.

This lasted only a week as Mick Foley found evidence as to whom it was. Everyone had assumed it was the Rock and all the evidence led to the Rock, but this was not the case. Mick Foley came down to the ring and during a tag team match. This involved the Rock and Rikishi. Mick Foley started speaking and he soon came out with the fact that it was Rikishi, and not the Rock, that ran down Austin. Rikishi then admitted to do and he said that he only did this because he wanted the Samoan people, like himself and the Rock, to rise and become more powerful in the WWF. He then had the nerve to say that the Rock helped him, even though the Rock said he didn’t and that he wanted nothing to do with Rikishi anymore.

It was later found out that the Rock wasn’t the man who helped Rikishi - it was Triple H.

This had happened after there had been a match at No Mercy involving Stone Cold against Rikishi. This match was enjoyable to watch, simply because Austin completely battered Rikishi and left him bleeding like Hell. It was amazing.

Stone Cold’s next main match was against Triple H. This time Stone Cold dropped Triple H 40ft in the air, while Triple H was in a car. Basically, he had planned for Benoit to help get Austin out into the parking lot, so that he could run down Austin again. But his plan backfired as Stone Cold ended up dropping Triple H 40ft in the air.

29th March 2001

At the moment, Stone Cold has had a rivalry with The Rock, as the main event, WrestleMania, will see both top wrestlers battle against each other for the World Wrestling Federation Championship Belt. The Rock is currently the champion and although I like both wrestlers, I prefer Stone Cold and so I would prefer it if he won the match to become the new WWF Champion.

In my opinion, Stone Cold will continue to dominate the World Wrestling Federation and when he retires, which hopefully will not be for a long time, he will go down as being the best and most popular wrestler in the history of the WWF.

HAS AUSTIN CHANGED?

At Wrestlemania, we saw a side of Stone Cold Steve Austin we thought we would never see. He accepted help from Vince McMahon to defeat the Rock and become the new WWF champion. Now Vince and Stone Cold had had a bitter rivalry ever since Stone Cold came into the WWF and so the last thing you would expect to see is Stone Cold accept help from Vince. Not only that, Stone Cold defeated the Rock by hammering him with a chair several times. Stone Cold then faced the Rock on Raw is War and again he got help from Vince McMahon, as well as getting help from someone he has never liked and his worst enemy...Triple H. They both destroyed the Rock and so this i the reason I have asked the question...'HAS AUSTIN CHANGED?' In my opinion, he has. This is devastating news for all the WWF fans who think Austin is, or was, simply great. No one would ever have thought that Austin would do something like this. What made the whole thing even worse, was the fact that Austin made his one good friend, Jim Ross, bleed on Smackdown, after JR had an interview with Stone Cold. This was another unexpected thing done by Austin as they had been really good friends since Austin came into the World Wrestling Federation. Austin also came out with some unexpected remarks to the fans saying that he doesn't care about any of them and he never has done. He also said that he never really waned people cheering for him, but the fact that they did just helped him become the most popular and best wrestler in the WWF. Hopefully, this is just a plan set up by Austin, which will end up where he will turn his back on Vince MacMahon and Triple H.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.