GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moon Landing Hoax?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/06/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Milky Milky"
On Channel 5 at 9pm tonight there is a program about whether the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

What do you think about this? I have seen some pretty convincing evidence to say that they WERE faked...but then convincing evidence that they actually happened.

Now I'm no conspiricy theorist...Kennedy WAS killed by a lone gunman...Elvis IS dead...AREA 51 is just a testing ground for top secret planes, but I lean more towards fake myself, although I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

[URL]http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html[/URL]

[URL]http://batesmotel.8m.com/[/URL]
Fri 11/06/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If they had done it before, ther would have been clear signs such as footsteps. There is no wind to clear them on the moon, so clearing them up would have been hard, also due to the fact that the lack of gravity.

Surefootedness would have been ensured easily: Boots were weighted heavily to compensate for lack of gravity. Plus, the astronauts were trained underwater to familiarise themselves with the weightlessness. Training compensates for a lot.
Thu 10/06/04 at 23:15
Regular
Obviously they did that.
Put it this way, they're not going to televise them landing on the moon first time.
They could have stepped onto the moon and exploded.
Not a pretty site to see on live television (hey, who knows, no-one had done it before then, it could have happened).
Tue 08/06/04 at 00:40
"The Will of D."
The crew including Armstrong could have already stepped out of the landing module before the footage they actually shot as a way of getting to grips with the surface before the filmed main event.
Mon 07/06/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
If the video was live and it was the first the actually first steps by Armstrong and the video clearly wasnt sho by him then you would question it. But as its a video its not hard for them all to get out and then film Armstrong coming doing the ladder etc, may not be the first time he stepped on the moon.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> very interesting?

I don't know, is it?
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Lou Role wrote:
> Nope, I just asked my Dad about the Moon Landing. Neil Armstrong was
> holding the camera during the landing, so the camera angle was from a
> first person perspective.

very interesting?
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Nope, I just asked my Dad about the Moon Landing. Neil Armstrong was holding the camera during the landing, so the camera angle was from a first person perspective.
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Last night channel 4 ufo hoax anyone seen it
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
lalakersrule wrote:
> The only question i have of it all is, not sure who it was shown
> stepping out of that capsule but if it was Neil Armstrong, if he was
> the first man to walk on the moon who exactly was filming him outside
> as he made those first historic steps? Now that's the real question.

Mmm, now you've got me thinking, good point.
Mon 07/06/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I believe the moon landing were real for one simple reason - The soviets, like the Americans were doing to them, were watching every single little thing they did. Now in the great moon landing race exactly what benefit would it have been to them to keep it all hush hush if it was faked? Surely they should have rushed out straight away and told the world *ermmm actually guys it was just some actors with a few cameras doing it all* Plus also where did the rocket go? It had to have gone somewhere and not just taken a sharp turn while it got out of sight and then they all went to a nearby drive-thru McDonalds or something.

The only question i have of it all is, not sure who it was shown stepping out of that capsule but if it was Neil Armstrong, if he was the first man to walk on the moon who exactly was filming him outside as he made those first historic steps? Now that's the real question :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.