GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who seen Harry Potter 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I should be going to see the specked wizard at the cinema soon, but I wanna see what you think of it first. So for those who have seen it, is it any good?
Wed 02/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I should be going to see the specked wizard at the cinema soon, but I wanna see what you think of it first. So for those who have seen it, is it any good?
Wed 02/06/04 at 19:28
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Well i'm pretty cynical towards this film series but I went to see it today (I love exam leave, especially when they're over and it's holiday). I thought it was pretty good. Much more stylish and the effects were more impressive. They did gloss over some key facts and reading the book is almost a prequisite to understanding it which is unfortunate but the acting of those young-uns has come on a bit and the cast is, as ever, all-star. So I really enjoyed it.
Wed 02/06/04 at 19:33
Regular
Saw it last night. It was alright, don't think it was as good as Chamber of Secr......oh sweet jesus listen to me...

Quick! Give me beer and sex, someone! Quick quick quick!
Wed 02/06/04 at 19:57
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Really it hinges on what you thought of the first two films and if you have read the books. If you didn't like the first two films you'll probably find this one much more enjoyable, probably just because of the change of style. However if you liked the first two in any way then you may dislike this new style as it's very different. Personally i thought that the first was terrible, the second fixed some of the problems and so I really liked the third film.
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
*disPute* wrote:
> They did gloss over some key facts and
> reading the book is almost a prequisite to understanding it which is
> unfortunate but the acting of those young-uns has come on a bit and
> the cast is, as ever, all-star. So I really enjoyed it.

I really don't think you'd understand bits if you hadn't read the book, especially in the haunted house scene where everything is revealed.
Still, some of the effects were excellent, and I really enjoyed it...
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Not seen it...haven't seen the first too either.
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mystique wrote:
> Saw it last night. It was alright, don't think it was as good as
> Chamber of Secr......oh sweet jesus listen to me...
>
> Quick! Give me beer and sex, someone! Quick quick quick!

How you doin'?
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:57
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I saw it on Monday. It was good dont get me wrong. This is my fav. of all the books, They missed loads of stuff out. They didn't say who wrote the map, and who they were. They didn't mention Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot or Prongs. Or that Crookshanks was Sirius's friend.
Wed 02/06/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mystique wrote:
> Quick! Give me beer and sex, someone! Quick quick quick!

Give me your soul and I'll give you anything in return ... baby ...
Thu 03/06/04 at 00:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
mog wrote:
> I saw it on Monday. It was good dont get me wrong. This is my fav.
> of all the books, They missed loads of stuff out. They didn't say who
> wrote the map, and who they were. They didn't mention Moony,
> Wormtail, Padfoot or Prongs. Or that Crookshanks was Sirius's
> friend.

Totally agree with all of that. Not enough depth involved. Sirius escaped at the end and nothing happend about it. No trying to explain to Fudge, nothing.

Looked gorgeous, but unless you've read the book (far better).. give it a miss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.