GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIST - Welcome"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/01 at 01:37
Regular
(This is an advertisment for MIST)

Ever come home from work without a single game played?

Without a single friend talked to online?

Ever wanted to meet new buddys and talk about the things you want to talk about WHEN you want to?

Well, now you can!

Yes, MIST is here to serve all you late nighters. Now you can chat with other members of MIST. It doesn't matter if you are a MIST regualar or 100% newbie, MIST welcomes you.

Lets face it, us late nighters sometimes get a bit lonely here on the net!

Tell your Nan, Tell your Dad, Tell your friends. They can pop into MIST and join many other nightly souls out there. Remember, the more that you refer, the more enjoyment you will be givnig to others when they need a chat.

But do not fear, MIST is here! You can pop in for a chat anytime you want. And with its growing number of members the convosation will never die.

MIST, serving you when you need serving.
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:37
"Uzi Lover"
(This is an advertisment for MIST)

Ever come home from work without a single game played?

Without a single friend talked to online?

Ever wanted to meet new buddys and talk about the things you want to talk about WHEN you want to?

Well, now you can!

Yes, MIST is here to serve all you late nighters. Now you can chat with other members of MIST. It doesn't matter if you are a MIST regualar or 100% newbie, MIST welcomes you.

Lets face it, us late nighters sometimes get a bit lonely here on the net!

Tell your Nan, Tell your Dad, Tell your friends. They can pop into MIST and join many other nightly souls out there. Remember, the more that you refer, the more enjoyment you will be givnig to others when they need a chat.

But do not fear, MIST is here! You can pop in for a chat anytime you want. And with its growing number of members the convosation will never die.

MIST, serving you when you need serving.
Sat 21/04/01 at 01:40
Regular
*round of applause*
*notices only me clapping*

very good advertisement for this forum MWA!
Sat 21/04/01 at 22:30
Glad to see there's no 'regular' 'notable' bias!
Sat 21/04/01 at 22:37
Regular
There's no "regular, notable" bias anywhere.

Out of interest, when does the night begin? When can we start posting in here, officially?
Sat 21/04/01 at 22:40
I thought the 'Notables' had more weightthan 'regulars' who had more weight than 'newbies'

Also what am I?

I don't think I've reached 'regular' status yet, but I'm not really a newbie either?
Sat 21/04/01 at 22:43
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Start posting as soon as it's dark where you are, basically, and continue until it gets light. There hasnt really been time to assign "regular" status to anyone, MIST's only been set up for a week or so. Think there were 4/5 of us on the first night.
Sat 21/04/01 at 22:47
I meant on FOG, were their seems to be some form of pecking order
Tue 18/09/01 at 01:03
I found this to be the oldest on record. I would have thought that these messages dated further back.
Tue 18/09/01 at 01:05
Regular
nah, FOG chat is pritty recent. u wanna go into Fog prime to check out older stuff.
Tue 18/09/01 at 01:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
FOG was split up into two not all that long ago dont ya know :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.