GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Haunted in "quite good" shocker"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/06/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They must have heard me last week, when I said that I was never going to watch it again because it was boring and made-up. So they pulled out all the shi*t-demons this week, and a bit of genuinely creepy footage.

The (not so-solid) crew went to a brewery, so of course there were loads of weird bangs and stuff, which you'd expect. The usual 'tards got scared and piddled themselves, but this one bloke went on a solo vigil and this flipping beer barrel rolls itself towards him! There's all this banging from a room, and when he points his torch you see a barrel rolling down the incline towards him, and they get it all on night-vision too. It was pretty creepy, and apparently barrels aren't loaded on the hill and left to do that, so it is a genuine mystery. Plus, if it can roll, it wouldn't just stay for a bit and then go. Barrels are pretty heavy, so it would pick up momentum. Bizarre!
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They must have heard me last week, when I said that I was never going to watch it again because it was boring and made-up. So they pulled out all the shi*t-demons this week, and a bit of genuinely creepy footage.

The (not so-solid) crew went to a brewery, so of course there were loads of weird bangs and stuff, which you'd expect. The usual 'tards got scared and piddled themselves, but this one bloke went on a solo vigil and this flipping beer barrel rolls itself towards him! There's all this banging from a room, and when he points his torch you see a barrel rolling down the incline towards him, and they get it all on night-vision too. It was pretty creepy, and apparently barrels aren't loaded on the hill and left to do that, so it is a genuine mystery. Plus, if it can roll, it wouldn't just stay for a bit and then go. Barrels are pretty heavy, so it would pick up momentum. Bizarre!
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:09
Regular
a rolling barrel?

hardly the four horseman of the apocalypse is it?

skeptical, me?
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Will the four barrrelmen of the calypso do?
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:14
Regular
I watched about 3 episodes of this show a while back, and not one of them showed me anything even remotely worrying, except perhaps the mental stability of that fat camp scouse bloke.

I want to believe, but I'd have to see something pretty damn unequivecal and disturbing before I'd be convinced. The 'most haunted house in britain', Chingle Hall, is only about 10 miles from my house, but several years ago a family bought it and stopped all public visits.

spoiled sport losers. there's supposed to be all sorts of stuff goes on in there.

oh well.

Ghosts my ass.
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You mean...it was quite good?
That in itself is scary stuff.

MH is possibly the most genius programme ever. And it's on Living, which has a variety of them - namely that Crossing Over with John whatshecalled. It is wonderful.

scuttle thy legs
Wed 02/06/04 at 01:13
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Maury Povich :0(

And The Sixth Sense With Colin Fry.

MH is hilarious, a lot of my friends tell me about it, whether I'm intersted or not and when I reply with "It's all staged, you know" they simple lash-out - "Bloody isn't - a spoon flew across the room!"

Someone hasn't heard of a second unit. Heh.
Wed 02/06/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> fat camp scouse bloke.

Perfect description!
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Indiana Jones and the scary barrel
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Watched it last night at a friends house, on Living +1. We were all pretty gone at the time, it was quite funny,

"Dude... that cabinet just, like, rocked"

"He probably had too much to eat"

"I CAN FEEL THE ENERGY"

Oh dear.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Saggy made me weep with laughter.
And Chipseh - tsk. Shame on you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.