GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i like this. not as good as the original though
Mon 07/03/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the story line is similar, but it is still very addictive. *forgets all physics coursework*
Sat 05/03/05 at 12:59
"Retarded List"
I haven't even finished the first one. Anyways, it looks far too similar to the original for my liking so as I said somewhere else, unless it comes down in price I'm not touching it
Fri 04/03/05 at 13:14
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it's a good game
Thu 03/03/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Chippxero wrote:
> It was good but very short :(

The publisher strikes again. Apparently theres a load of content/storylines you never get to see as they were forced to drop them because of publisher pressure/deadlines.

Even so, quite enjoyed it though, even if the quality did drop severely towards the end.
Thu 03/03/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
It was good but very short :( there don't seem to be many games that take long to play through. i want a long game, like NWN 2 now.
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i like this. not as good as the original though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.