GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS4 already in the works :"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots'.
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:10
"period drama"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=34639&subsectionid=1584[/URL]

Part of an entirely new trilogy.
To appear on the next-gen consoles.
Hideo has taken a step away from the project.
Entirely new location.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
About time Hideo left, considering he said he'd leave ages ago.
Thu 03/03/05 at 18:54
Regular
Excellent news. Fooking awesome series, loved every single one and could happily play another three providing they keep the same formula.
Thu 03/03/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Ow Yer"
why o why are they taking snake out of another mgs game!!!

on mgs2 i only finished that lady boys story once and played trough snakes like a million times, he just makes it better.

yer i know its big boss in mgs3 but who cares snake is his clone so its all good.
Thu 03/03/05 at 17:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
That would be his postion on the game. That's alright as he'll be the go-to man and oversee the whole thing. He just won't be as hands on this time.

I also remember him talking about wanting to do a World War 2 (or it may have been 1) version of the game...
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:48
"period drama"
It says he's become Executive Producer - I'm not sure if that's over Konami as a whole or just the MGS series. Either way, I don't think he'd let his baby get too far away from him.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:45
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
If Hideo isn't part of it then it could suck :'(
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:10
"period drama"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=34639&subsectionid=1584[/URL]

Part of an entirely new trilogy.
To appear on the next-gen consoles.
Hideo has taken a step away from the project.
Entirely new location.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.