GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Managerial Change Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/06/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Colourless"
Well we have a transfers one so why not....

This morning Benitez quit Valencia.

And Sky Sports News just showed pictures of Jose Mourinho arriving at Heathrow airport, with that pompous bald headed moron pretty much trying to hold his hand....
Wed 09/06/04 at 01:49
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Doonhamer wrote:
> If Santinis deal expires before the Euro 2004 final and France get
> that far does that mean they play the final with no manager?

Santini's contract finishes at the end of EURO 2004 not before that!

An International Managers contract is a bit different to most club managers contracts as international managers contracts finish after competitions, for example for Euro, World Cup, Conferations Cup, African Cup of Nations, etc
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
If Santinis deal expires before the Euro 2004 final and France get that far does that mean they play the final with no manager?
Thu 03/06/04 at 18:20
Regular
ROFL OMGGG!!! SPURS FOR THE TREBLE!!
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Colourless"
Santini is the new spurs manager....

[URL]http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,1-1138147,00.html[/URL]
Wed 02/06/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Solskjær wrote:
> And Claudio Ranieri is meeting up with Daniel Levy today in order to
> discuss terms over the vacancy at White Hart Lane.

Getting our hopes up :p

Nah, he's gone to Valencia, apparently will be unveiled at the weekend.
Wed 02/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
"i'm not being arrogant, its true!"

"we have top players, and a top manager!"

Should be some good mind games this season if we get a proper championship race going.
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
And Claudio Ranieri is meeting up with Daniel Levy today in order to discuss terms over the vacancy at White Hart Lane.
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Mourinho did apologise for sounding so "arrogant" (several times, infact!), but that didn't stop him going on-and-on though, did it!

Bloody hell... As full-of-himself as he is though, I think he does have some good ideas that will benefit your Chelsea team during the next 3 years. The media seemed to, yet again, blow too much of this out of a rediculous proportion.

21 outfield players (plus goalkeepers) is all he wants to see in his first-team squad. Abramovich may still want to see things otherwise, but at least this man'll be looking to offload some of the 'waste' you've never really needed. He won't be bringing-in any of his Porto players either (althought, some staff members will follow, obviously). He's got ambition to keep on winning big-things. He only wants players who show him they 'love winning', like he does.

For someone who never actually played the game, despite his ego, it certainly seems like this can only be a step-up from any Blues fan's point of view!

But, of course, only time will tell all... :)
Wed 02/06/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Colourless"
*passes kleenex*
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> We know. T'has been news for like an hour now Ashman. You slow coach
> you....

*sobs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.