GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst song ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/06/04 at 11:30
Regular
That'll be 'Peter Andre - Insania'

Who gives the funding for this c**t to release such crap?

The stupid ponce should be shot for even thinking about taking up his awful pop career again. I'd rather listen to the freaking Cheeky Girls than be forced to listen to Andre and his godawful lyrics. If this cockknocker actually sells singles then I fear any hope for the British public has just gone out the window.
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Aye, "There There" is one of the best songs Radiohead have ever done. Mind you, I rather like their Krautrock phase albums too, so...
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Radiohead will never better OK Computer, no matter how much Aphex Twin they liten to. Hail to the thief was alright though, had a few standouts tracks.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I heard it was actually pretty average, but then there are people who think that Metallica's recent disaster 'St.Anger' was excellent.

As far as Radiohead go, I'd probably only get one of their better albums- I've heard that 'Pablo Honey' and 'OK Computer' are both muy fantastico, but I'm not personally convinced about anything.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hail to the Theif, apparently, was a return to form.
Fri 04/06/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I didn't like the Pyramid song that much myself- too much wailing and not enough proper music. But this a long time after Radiohead were good, if general opinion is to be belived (I don't own any of their albums, so I have to stick with what I hear often).
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I remember seeing the advert just before I went to get my uniform.

Maybe the adverts just went on for long?

Ho hum.

Anyhoo, this might sound revalationist, but Radiohead - The Pyramid Song really is quite poor.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Strangely enough, I thought it was released in June. But I might be wrong there.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
By Daphine and Celeste.

I hated that.

And they released it at the end of teh 6 week holidays.

Commies.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, one of the worst, if not the worst. However, there have been some pretty bad covers of good songs as well. Avril Lavigne's version of 'Chop Suey' was completely awful, because her band couldn't get it right, and she can't sing in the first place. However the worst ever has to be that pop version of 'Schools Out'- Alice Cooper's hard rock anthem turned into pop music. Made me want to throw up.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
So Solid Crew in general annoyed me.

but to class it as the worst song ever?

Nay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.