GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Import Madness giving more incentive to buy a PSP from them..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/05 at 08:05
Regular
[URL]http://www.importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/prod?Item_Number=240067[/URL]

They're now chucking in a free UK plug (as if you didn't already have a figure8 plug lying around anyway) and are still promoting the fact that you can get Spider-Man 2 free (which means I must be definitely getting it as I preordered ages ago :D).

As I said somewhere else before, it also seems they have abandoned the pathetic Fed-Ex as courier of choice. My guess is they will use OCS again, which were pretty damn efficient in getting my DS to me.

And since the PSP has now been listed as the #1 must have of this year, you really should be thinking about snapping one of these up, seeing as the UK release is still not confirmed :|
Sun 13/03/05 at 19:08
I cannt wait until it comes out! it will be amazin
Sun 06/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
"\\"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Emitime, I am only hazarding a guess, but I think it will be
> £150 over here for the STANDARD pack, which doesn't contain the
> memory card, remote, case etc.

Yeah, I was playing on a DS in GAME yesterday and some guy in GAME said like £160-£240 when I asked him, but he also said "PSP IS GUNNA COMPWETELY BLOW DA DS OUTA DA WAATERZ" (or something to that extent), and although I do prefer the look of the PSP, I just had to argue against his mong-ness... Then he took the DS off me. Haha.
Sat 05/03/05 at 23:50
Regular
Bullett, can you email me exactly what you’re getting?

Cheers, doll. *kiss*
Sat 05/03/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I'm going to get a PSP sent from the USA after March 24th from a friend. Hahahaha. And Ridge Racers and maybe Mercury. Hahahahaha
Sat 05/03/05 at 12:53
"Retarded List"
This reminds me of the wait for the Gamecube.

For me, importing is a definate no.
Fri 04/03/05 at 13:58
Regular
": ("
Well I haven't got any money.

Unless anyones willing to lend me some...

do, do, do...
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:40
Regular
I too had massive problems with my DS, but I'm willing to give them another chance due to the exclusion of Fed-Ex (the root cause of all the DS problems)
Fri 04/03/05 at 09:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I wouldn't buy from IM if I was you. My experience with them started off OK, I bought the two latest Pokemon titles (for my younger brother and sister) and Paper Mario 2, and they both came OK, but they truly c*cked up my DS order; they both took an age to arrive, and my copies of Mario? Haven't yet seen 'em. E-mailed loads of times about the missing Marios and I get diddly-squat reply. I then e-mailed World-Pay, some company that does the payment transactions or something like that, and they'd said they'd contact IM to sort it out, and nothing yet since has happened. I guess the next step is to just contact the bank.

So, order from IM if you want, but that seriously sucky customer service has left a sour taste.
Fri 04/03/05 at 08:16
Regular
Emitime, I am only hazarding a guess, but I think it will be £150 over here for the STANDARD pack, which doesn't contain the memory card, remote, case etc.

Strid, with Handhelds, there's nothing to it since they are region free. Bear in mind though, that on PSP's, UMD movies are in fact region locked, but games aren't. This would mean you'd only be able to play USA UMD movies on it.
Fri 04/03/05 at 08:11
Regular
"\\"
£150?

Wow. How much is the actualy release price going to be? :|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.