GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snake Solid Vs Banjo and Kazooie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 22:54
Regular
Now then, this is a tough one...or is it? I mean Banjo and Kazooie are great and have starred in two very successful games...Snake, at present hasn't starred in 2 complete games but probably holds the 'Best Demo' title!

But here is the deciding factor...who can roll up stairs?!, certainly NOT Snake...no no no, the silly blighter falls flat on his face, but not Banjo and Kazooie. They roll gracefully up the stairs taking into account all the measurements and physics laws. Up the stairs they go!

Okay that might not have beenthe deciding factor but this is...who is the coolest...I would have to go with Banjo and Kazooie on this one, I mean an Undertakeresque hard Knock Wannabe like Snake is no match for multiple-witch beating Banjo and Kazooie. And you might say that B and K are two but they're as close as brothers from what I have heard. You just cant seperate them....apart from using those damn split-pads! Pah!

Arsenal is a big factor aswell, I mean Snake might be able to steal the guards guns like the low-down theif he is but seriously how far can a theif get...they say crime doesn't pay and it certainly doesn't because that invisibley thing is the only cool thing Snake has going for him! But Banjo and Kazooie have loads of eggs, cool gadgetary that even James Bond would be jealous of...

Banjo and Kazooie beat Snake Hands down, he might be a guns stealing brut with big muscles and a invisibility thingy but that doesn't beat B & K's track record of about 10000 enemies and the ability to fly etc...and the fact that B & K have so many friends just means that they will never be short of ammo or in need for anything.

Snake Solid might think he is 'all-it' but if he were to face up to B & K he wouldn't stand a chance! Forget MGS2 cause you really don't want to be controlling a gun theiving cow like Snake, stick with Banjo and Kazooie and buy Nintendo this April...

...Bwrahahahaha

The Game
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:54
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Now then, this is a tough one...or is it? I mean Banjo and Kazooie are great and have starred in two very successful games...Snake, at present hasn't starred in 2 complete games but probably holds the 'Best Demo' title!

But here is the deciding factor...who can roll up stairs?!, certainly NOT Snake...no no no, the silly blighter falls flat on his face, but not Banjo and Kazooie. They roll gracefully up the stairs taking into account all the measurements and physics laws. Up the stairs they go!

Okay that might not have beenthe deciding factor but this is...who is the coolest...I would have to go with Banjo and Kazooie on this one, I mean an Undertakeresque hard Knock Wannabe like Snake is no match for multiple-witch beating Banjo and Kazooie. And you might say that B and K are two but they're as close as brothers from what I have heard. You just cant seperate them....apart from using those damn split-pads! Pah!

Arsenal is a big factor aswell, I mean Snake might be able to steal the guards guns like the low-down theif he is but seriously how far can a theif get...they say crime doesn't pay and it certainly doesn't because that invisibley thing is the only cool thing Snake has going for him! But Banjo and Kazooie have loads of eggs, cool gadgetary that even James Bond would be jealous of...

Banjo and Kazooie beat Snake Hands down, he might be a guns stealing brut with big muscles and a invisibility thingy but that doesn't beat B & K's track record of about 10000 enemies and the ability to fly etc...and the fact that B & K have so many friends just means that they will never be short of ammo or in need for anything.

Snake Solid might think he is 'all-it' but if he were to face up to B & K he wouldn't stand a chance! Forget MGS2 cause you really don't want to be controlling a gun theiving cow like Snake, stick with Banjo and Kazooie and buy Nintendo this April...

...Bwrahahahaha

The Game
Fri 20/04/01 at 22:58
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
In a fight between Banjo-kazooie and Solid Snake I would put my money on Banjo and kazooie (2 vs 1)!!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm going with the superior intelligence on this one.

Snake's a very methodical man, he takes his time and works on things in a very philosophical way. A deep deep man, who'd certainly dispose of some bear and a bird!
Fri 20/04/01 at 23:02
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Nah! Banjo would attack from the front and while Snke tries to deal with him Kazooie leaps out and smacks him in the back of the head! (Hah, Hah, Hah):-D
Sat 21/04/01 at 08:40
B&K would kick butt!! :)
Sat 21/04/01 at 10:14
Regular
Right time to get things straight.

Banjo has starred in 3 games:

BK, BT, Diddy kong racing

Snake has starred in about 5:

4 on the NES (only 2 made it to the UK) and one of the Playstation

Sat 21/04/01 at 17:29
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Your Point??
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:31
banjo can turn into a t-rex and beat snake! :)
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:35
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Or Mumbo and cast a curse (BT)!

:-D
Sat 21/04/01 at 17:36
he could put snake on the train track for chuffy to run him over!! (:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.