GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars - who is the best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/05/04 at 21:18
I am unsure.
It was a sunny day when I first pondered this question, a sunny day as the rain filtered through the sunlight and the sunlight split through the dark black, forboding clouds.

The cows in the fields seemed unhappy, probably because it was raining quite heavily and two of them had already been struck by lightning. There were two cows in the fields that night, the only ones who survived were the ones who avoided the lightning.

As the giant SHOCKS of electricity poured through the night I began to wonder of the origins of electricity and I remembered that Ben Franklin invented it. What a nob. Why would you invent something that would in future plague the weather and kill poor helpless cows?

Although without this SHOCKING invention we wouldn't have shitegames consoles such as those around today, so in effect you could say Ben Franklin invented gaming. What a nob. He gave us all those crap Disney games the idiot. In fact, he invented Disney too because he invented films because he invented electricity. What a nob. Is there anything Ben Franklin did that wasn't retarded? I am thinking no. What a nob.

Who cares what console is best, it's all an evil media ploy to make us respect Ben Franklin anyway. The nob.
Mon 31/05/04 at 21:18
I am unsure.
It was a sunny day when I first pondered this question, a sunny day as the rain filtered through the sunlight and the sunlight split through the dark black, forboding clouds.

The cows in the fields seemed unhappy, probably because it was raining quite heavily and two of them had already been struck by lightning. There were two cows in the fields that night, the only ones who survived were the ones who avoided the lightning.

As the giant SHOCKS of electricity poured through the night I began to wonder of the origins of electricity and I remembered that Ben Franklin invented it. What a nob. Why would you invent something that would in future plague the weather and kill poor helpless cows?

Although without this SHOCKING invention we wouldn't have shitegames consoles such as those around today, so in effect you could say Ben Franklin invented gaming. What a nob. He gave us all those crap Disney games the idiot. In fact, he invented Disney too because he invented films because he invented electricity. What a nob. Is there anything Ben Franklin did that wasn't retarded? I am thinking no. What a nob.

Who cares what console is best, it's all an evil media ploy to make us respect Ben Franklin anyway. The nob.
Mon 31/05/04 at 21:25
Regular
"User Bland"
ps2
Mon 31/05/04 at 21:42
but do you believe that ben franklin is simply a made up character to make us believe in the media? It's obviously all a conspiracy.
Mon 31/05/04 at 21:43
Regular
"User Bland"
conspiracy neerly has da word pirate in it

lol
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:05
Snes.

End of story.
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:07
what are you talking about? this post has nothing to do with the best console? didnt your read my post? its about the whole ben franklin conspiracy. CAN YOU EVEN READ?
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:09
Regular
El Hulkstré wrote:
> what are you talking about? this post has nothing to do with the best
> console? didnt your read my post? its about the whole ben franklin
> conspiracy. CAN YOU EVEN READ?

why don't you cry about it in the customer services forum?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.