GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are we? And where are we going?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/05/04 at 19:17
Regular
I once saw a painting by Paul Gauguin, and on it was a quote saying something along the lines of "What are we, where are we going?" And I have got to admit it's a pretty good question, can anyone answer?
Mon 31/05/04 at 19:17
Regular
I once saw a painting by Paul Gauguin, and on it was a quote saying something along the lines of "What are we, where are we going?" And I have got to admit it's a pretty good question, can anyone answer?
Mon 31/05/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Laughingstock"
We're heading for oblivion by the strangest route possible.
Mon 31/05/04 at 19:40
"period drama"
I'm a bloke and I'm going for a kiv.
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stones that grow?

Nah.

You decide.
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, the sun is set to implode in 5 billion years time, so there's plenty of time to live on. If the Bible is to be believed (not by all people, by all accounts), then judgement day will come and the righteous and evil will be divided etc. The next century is going to be crucial though, with relocation to Mars likely, with resources dwindling and pollution getting worse.
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:59
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
We are all desendents from another planet. Genetically Modified with apes. I believe that a climactic change caused the last ice age and the end of the last great civilisation. Around 2500 b.c. Marked by the Pyramids and the spynx, that was mirrored in the sky as Leo was rising. I belive that was a warning of what is to come. Will history repeat the cycle. Will our Technology be enough to save us. We are already seeing the start of a big climactic shift with global warming.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
mog wrote:
> We are all desendents from another planet. Genetically Modified with
> apes. I believe that a climactic change caused the last ice age and
> the end of the last great civilisation. Around 2500 b.c. Marked by
> the Pyramids and the spynx, that was mirrored in the sky as Leo was
> rising. I belive that was a warning of what is to come. Will history
> repeat the cycle. Will our Technology be enough to save us. We are
> already seeing the start of a big climactic shift with global
> warming.

No further fetched than some beliefs I've heard. Chariots of the gods? hell yeah!
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Try reading Gods of the new Millenium. Its better than chariots of the Gods.
Thu 03/06/04 at 16:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Monkeys, to die.
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
We are individuals thinking of places to go and people to meet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.