GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Vertigo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/05/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Well?
Tue 01/06/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Staffie 2"
It's a film.

[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052357/[/URL]
Tue 01/06/04 at 11:31
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I think Vertigo is a condition which pilots can get, probably not so much nowadays, because the equipment I would guess is more reliable, but it was when they would lose complete orientation of the horizon line probably in treacherous weather, thick fog or something, and would end up not having a bloody clue if they were flying up, down, left or right (cue A and Start).

Blame the television program I recall this information from, if I have mis-informed you.
Mon 31/05/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It was from Ayr to the Isle of Arran, by the way. Those little ferries.
It was fun in the end, because some nice lady got me free ice cream when we got to the island.
It was the smooth creamy Italian white stuff too.

(Unintentional innuendo, honest.)
Mon 31/05/04 at 23:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was walking up the metal steps to a water slide in orlando when i looked down and just totally froze. I always thought people that froze like that were gimps as they could just climb back down again, but it doent happen that way.

Anyway i was "cured" by my brother pushing me forward whilst shouting "MOVE!". He cares so...
Mon 31/05/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And hell - I'm going to Vietnam to do voluntary work next year, during which time we're going up a mountain "for a laugh" apparently.
Oh joy.

Mon 31/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
One gets the most horrendously thrilling feeling in places.

On Mr. Meru in Tanzania, you climb up a knife edge ridge, about 5 ft wide, for about 7/8 miles, up to the summit. 2,000ft drop to an enourmous volcanic crater to your left, and about a 14,000ft slide down the mountain to your right.

If you look up at the sky (waay above the clouds - bootiful btw) it's the worst feeling and the most thrilling feeling ever at the same time.
Mon 31/05/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I know what you mean.

I remember when I was about 7, we were on this little boat - nothing like a ferry, from the surface of the water to the deck was about, I dunno - 10-15M (I've just realised how massively far off this is)? My distance estimations are always miles off.

Anyway, it was about the size of these decent yachts you see... except it was a mini ferry.

ANYWAY, I went to the edge and looked over that the water, and the life was scared out of me - but I couldn't pull away, because it felt as if I was spinning.
Weird.

I didn't go out onto the deck bit again. It was one of these mini ferries in North Scotland that go between island to island.
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I get vertigo myself, it can be quite hazardous actually because it sort of has an effect where it pulls you futher towards the edge than you would like.
Mon 31/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Ack...whatever...lol...
Mon 31/05/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Nein.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.