GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Miss me? Any Castro fans?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 20:48
Regular
Hey! Just got back from a great holiday in Athens... hope u noticed i was gone for a week!...????

Anyway, saw the sites, ate the food and chilled ahead of AS level exams :) Only thing I bought was a Fidel Castro T-shirt! Any Manics fans?

SonicRav
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:48
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hey! Just got back from a great holiday in Athens... hope u noticed i was gone for a week!...????

Anyway, saw the sites, ate the food and chilled ahead of AS level exams :) Only thing I bought was a Fidel Castro T-shirt! Any Manics fans?

SonicRav
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:52
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
I believe you mean 'Sights' as opposed to 'sites'. Unless you spent a week surfing the Internet! :)
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:54
SonicRav wrote:
> Hey! Just got back from a great holiday in Athens... hope u noticed
> i was gone for a week!...????

Anyway, saw the sites, ate the food
> and chilled ahead of AS level exams :) Only thing I bought was a
> Fidel Castro T-shirt! Any Manics fans?

Yep. The Manics rule. Got their Know Your Enemy album SonicRav?
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:55
Regular
"smile, it's free"
SonicRav wrote:
>Any Manics fans?

*Raises hand*

I've been away from here for a while too...not so lucky as to be off on holiday though. We just moved house and didn't have a working phone when we got here. I'm still analysing the effects of nearly 2 weeks away from the computer. I think my spine has straightened a little...
Fri 20/04/01 at 20:57
Regular
*Raises hand too*

(*Raises... err...*)
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:02
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
The new album rocks! Year of purification, Why so sad, and Found that soul are my favs:)

Sonic
Sat 21/04/01 at 12:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
SonicRav wrote:
> Hey! Just got back from a great holiday in Athens... hope u noticed
> i was gone for a week!...????

Anyway, saw the sites, ate the food
> and chilled ahead of AS level exams :) Only thing I bought was a
> Fidel Castro T-shirt! Any Manics fans?

SonicRav

Rav you the man - I just saw this there. I am a huge Manics fan and Fidel is the man! Did you not see my Manics quotes a while back - unless you were in Greece

" If you tolerate this then your children will be next "
Sat 21/04/01 at 13:30
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh yes! Fidel Castro the sheep!

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.