GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am looking for students of spanish language"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/05/04 at 20:52
Regular
"fotent"
Hello. I looking for english people that can speak spanish or are studing spanish language.
I am from Valencia (Spain). My favourite football team is the new UEFA Cup Championship (Valencia C.F.). I am a boy who is learning english. I wish get british friends. I can speak spanish and valencianian. I have studied english in the institute. I like sports, travelling, music, cinema, watch televisionm, to eat ice cream...
I would like get a friend and he or she visit me this summer. You can writte me to [email protected]

Writte soon, bye.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:52
Regular
"fotent"
Hello. I looking for english people that can speak spanish or are studing spanish language.
I am from Valencia (Spain). My favourite football team is the new UEFA Cup Championship (Valencia C.F.). I am a boy who is learning english. I wish get british friends. I can speak spanish and valencianian. I have studied english in the institute. I like sports, travelling, music, cinema, watch televisionm, to eat ice cream...
I would like get a friend and he or she visit me this summer. You can writte me to [email protected]

Writte soon, bye.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
!!!!

WIMMEL PART DEUX!!1

!!!1111
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ola
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
Hola,

Me llamo Clarita y vivo en essex cerca de Londres.

Soy un alumno de espano aqui en Inglaterra y mi encanta su idioma. Estudie espanol para tres o cuatro anos y tengo examenes muy dificiles del espanol muy cerca!!!!

:S

Cuantos anos tienes? Y mi email es [email protected]

Dice me
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
shut it, ginge... :-)

I understaood that.. which made me feel all funny inside.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Light of the world"
No HHAT!!!!

No es un mal cosa hablar un idioma diferente - es bueno y intelligente :P

Te quiero!

Y mi nalagas es muy firme (soy una molestra no?)
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:17
"period drama"
In the institute?
Dear God, put a tag on that boy.

It's like wimmel's older brother - the good looking one.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Light of the world"
NOFEAR wrote:
> tu s madre s puto

If ya gonna call my mother a wh**e - do it properly jackass
Mon 31/05/04 at 13:54
Regular
"fotent"
I am looking for british or irish friends. Lil Ginge is a nice and intelligent people. I am going to writte you. Adiós amigos.
Mon 31/05/04 at 13:57
Regular
Naiguel wrote:
. I have studied english in the institute.

Institute???!

*Alarm bells*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.