GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tasting your produce - Update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/05/04 at 19:24
hay gyes im back finally kicked the habit my parents caught me one night woah that was weird (my dad said i was developing well though) and i had to talk to a counsellor and stuff and they really helped me seriously im pleased but i still get urges from time to time.

anyways i came across something much better that tides me over and its something with a much thicker texture yum im talkin bout faeces, you should really try it the smell isnt nice but the taste = WOAH!

and im not gonna get caught this time coz like i do it in the bathroom and there's a lock on the door :)
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:24
hay gyes im back finally kicked the habit my parents caught me one night woah that was weird (my dad said i was developing well though) and i had to talk to a counsellor and stuff and they really helped me seriously im pleased but i still get urges from time to time.

anyways i came across something much better that tides me over and its something with a much thicker texture yum im talkin bout faeces, you should really try it the smell isnt nice but the taste = WOAH!

and im not gonna get caught this time coz like i do it in the bathroom and there's a lock on the door :)
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dude I've missed you! You make my beating off into the tumble drier seem almost normal.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaaa!

Tis class.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Flying-V wrote:
> anyways i came across something much better

If that was intentional, it was genius.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:40
Lol, strange child.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:47
"period drama"
Ah, Zully.
I'm proud of you.
Sun 30/05/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'd love to take credit for this, though sadly I cannot.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
And this was replied with honour for the man??

DISEASE MAN! If you like faeces now ... well klets not go into further discussions about the fasination you could have with ummm chocolate starfish

:( Ewww
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Shut uuuupppp.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
Azul wrote:
> Shut uuuupppp.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Eww

and ewww

but ha ha ha you had to go therapy for lapping up your own semen. Thats somthin they musnt get everyday!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.