GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your Starsign?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/05/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
My starsign is Leo.What's yours?!
Thu 03/06/04 at 19:44
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i'm a leo too!
Thu 03/06/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Leo

;)
Thu 03/06/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Cancer
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Can't remember if I ever posted this, but it seems appropriate to do so...

Horoscopes for the Confrontational Generation

Pisces - Life has been a struggle recently. And it won't get any better. Go on; kill yourself.

Aries - Lately, everything seems to have been all work and no play. But there is a solution. Grab an AK-47 and wander through your office blasting at anything that moves. Watch them scamper. Do it.

Capricorn - Jesus Christ, just look at the state of you! What kind of minging hairstyle is that? You look like a TRAMP. Neither wonder everyone hates you. Just sort yourself out or sod off, eh?

Virgo - If things are getting on top of you, just tell yourself that you're a wonderful and unique human being. It's not true of course; you're just another drone whose sole contribution to the world is to consume and cack it out again. And don't you forget it.

Libra - Are money worries bringing you down at the moment? Well, maybe you shouldn't sit on your fat butt whining about cashflow problems whilst cramming Asda Econo-pizza down your bloated throat. Maybe you should take some responsibility for your life, you globular waste of sperm and eggs.

Sagittarius - Things are looking better in your love life! If you're male, then at some point in the next week a revolting and Thrush-ridden old hag with legs like orange peel will let you shoot 2 joyless nutfulls of semen into her gaping, cavernous crack. If you're female, you are that woman.

Leo - Well, if nothing else, you can always take pride in your lovely children. You have to; no one else would be proud of the hateful, lighter-fuel snorting little cumrags that you've inflicted on the world. And if you were ever honest about them, you'd likely cry with despair long into the night.

Gemini - Wednesday will bring an unexpected treat; a complete stranger will start a fight with you. And win.

Taurus - Don't let yourself fall into the trap of feeling that the whole world is against you. Once they find out that you know they're all out to get you, they'll come for you. And you won't stand a chance.

Cancer - Funny really; your star sign is exactly the same as what the doctor will tell you that you've got when you next visit him. Only he'll put the word 'terminal' in front. And then he'll start laughing.

Scorpio - Why not treat yourself to a new suit or a new dress this weekend? Choose something that will make you feel like a million dollars. Because that will distract you from the yawning chasm of emptiness and despair that makes up about 99.999% of your insignificant little life.

Aquarius - The fact that I did your sign last should say it all. Everyone whom you've ever met forgot who you were almost instantly. You're the kind of person who everyone will say "Oh, him...yeah...what about him?", or "Remind me who he is again", or "He was a quiet type; we never suspected he was the one murdering all those prostitutes."
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:29
Regular
"gottadosomework"
I'm Scorpio i sting people
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
H²O wrote:
> Cancer
>
> Why do they call it that?

To cause existential angst.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Light wrote:
> ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Astrology is for women, and blokes trying to get into womens
> knickers
>
> Hey, don't knock it; the ability to read Tarot cards got me laid a
> few times at uni.

I used to be able to do that briefly, never got me any sex though, i should take it up again.
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Cancer

Why do they call it that?
Thu 03/06/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Astrology is for women, and blokes trying to get into womens knickers

Hey, don't knock it; the ability to read Tarot cards got me laid a few times at uni.

Oh, and Scorpio.
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:45
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Im a Scorpio.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.