GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is the PS1 still selling?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 17:48
Regular
"I wish I was taller"
hi there people,

do you think that the PS1 is still selling or has the PS2 made it obsolete?Do you still have one or did you sell it to some idiot who thinks that it is the latest thing for £2.99? I personally don't own one simply because I can afford a PS2!

haha to any one who owns one!!!!!
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
Coin wrote:
> Aye, I've heard of that problem.
>
> Meh, I like my PSone. Allows me to play Final Fantasy VII / VIII / IX
> wherever....

Cool are they good ones then?
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Bicycle"
Aye, I've heard of that problem.

Meh, I like my PSone. Allows me to play Final Fantasy VII / VIII / IX wherever....
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:50
Regular
"I'm Great."
I have a PS2 and I will get back my PS1 one day seeing as a friend has it.

On another note has anyone had any problems with Metal Gear Solid (PS1) on the PS2? By that I mean that the game is completed and the end credits roll but after that it freezes and so it cannot be saved. No way to get the stealth suit or bandana without cheating then.
Fri 18/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
"8==="
I think they killed the one with the hardrive in (PSX?) because the Japanese didn't want it.
Fri 18/03/05 at 17:22
Regular
"allways thinkin!"
hi, i got both ps2 and ps1 but even tho u can get better graphics and games for ps1 i never had any problems wiv mi ps1 like disk read error. ps1 more reliable and cheaper!!
Sat 05/03/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not true anyway ............. as long as you like turn based/strategy RPG's and import anyway :-D
Sat 05/03/05 at 19:52
Regular
"\\"
I own one. But then. I wouldn't own the piece of poo that is the PS2*.

*For now, this opinion isn't necesarily true, what with MGS3 being for it, and that being the best game ever.
Sat 05/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
"The definitive tag"
tinyman wrote:
I personally
> don't own one simply because I can afford a PS2!
>
> haha to any one who owns one!!!!!

Hoo-f*****g-ray for you.
Sat 05/03/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Ow Yer"
erm ok.............
Sat 05/03/05 at 17:48
Regular
"I wish I was taller"
hi there people,

do you think that the PS1 is still selling or has the PS2 made it obsolete?Do you still have one or did you sell it to some idiot who thinks that it is the latest thing for £2.99? I personally don't own one simply because I can afford a PS2!

haha to any one who owns one!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.