GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30'.
Sat 05/03/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Xbox or PC? It looks fantastic, is getting excellent reviews, and I want it to run good, so maybe Xbox? Apparently the single player is good enough (I've got BB and Live, but really, really need to change supplier) to justify not playing online. And online is 4 people max, each controlling a squad, which sounds good.
Sat 05/03/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Xbox or PC? It looks fantastic, is getting excellent reviews, and I want it to run good, so maybe Xbox? Apparently the single player is good enough (I've got BB and Live, but really, really need to change supplier) to justify not playing online. And online is 4 people max, each controlling a squad, which sounds good.
Sun 06/03/05 at 12:57
"Retarded List"
I've had my fill of FPS war games. Actually I've had it up to here with FPS' completely!
Sun 06/03/05 at 12:57
"Retarded List"
I've had my fill of FPS war games. Actually I've had it up to here with FPS' completely!
Sun 06/03/05 at 12:58
"Retarded List"
Double post.
Sun 06/03/05 at 20:34
Regular
Is it out yet?

Someone on my friends list was playing it - probably a yank though.
Mon 07/03/05 at 18:58
Regular
": ("
Sounds similar to that other game that came out on the Xbox and PC, cant remember the name.
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
Full Spectrum Warrior.
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Touched!"
I might pick this up if funds allow. Looks pretty decent and a good war sim for a change.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.