GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teddy Sherringham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 16:48
Regular
I can not believe that the football writers have awarded Teddy Sherringham the Player of the Year award.

Teddy had a good three months at the start of the season and that was that. What about the guys who have produced consistently all season, for example :

Patrick Viera
Ashley Cole
Marcus Stewart
Steven Gerrard

to name just four.

This is typical Man Utd bias.
Fri 20/04/01 at 16:48
I can not believe that the football writers have awarded Teddy Sherringham the Player of the Year award.

Teddy had a good three months at the start of the season and that was that. What about the guys who have produced consistently all season, for example :

Patrick Viera
Ashley Cole
Marcus Stewart
Steven Gerrard

to name just four.

This is typical Man Utd bias.
Fri 20/04/01 at 16:51
sour grapes mate

Sheringham has been outstanding all season. I think you are confusing Sheringham with Thierry Henrytwat
Fri 20/04/01 at 16:53
Pmac - are you seriously telling me that you think Teddy Sherringham is player of the year ?.
Fri 20/04/01 at 16:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
For god's sake, are you sure weren't looking at the over 50's category?
Fri 20/04/01 at 17:04
no-one else really springs to mind - marcus Stewart maybe?
Fri 20/04/01 at 17:05
Pmac wrote:
> no-one else really springs to mind - marcus Stewart maybe?

At least Stewart performed consistently all season. He is a more worthy winner in my book.
Fri 20/04/01 at 17:06
if it is consistency you are looking for then look no further than Paul Ince mate
Fri 20/04/01 at 17:14
Pmac wrote:
> if it is consistency you are looking for then look no further than Paul Ince mate.

Ouch !!. I've just fallen off my chair laughing.
Fri 27/04/01 at 18:31
I'm going to track down and actually fight whoever is responsible for awarding Teddy Sheringham the player of the year award over Patrick Vieira who is the best player in the premiership by as big a margin as man Utd are the best team ie MILES.
Fri 27/04/01 at 18:37
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Good luck hunter. But Ashley cole deserve's it more than patrick viera.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.