GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day After Tomorow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 21:16
Regular
"^_^"
Poor excuse for a Disaster film. Typical Americanised pride film, too many "co-incidences" and unrealistic Heroric atempts.

2/10

Edit- Also the talking children who were in the cinema with me need to be burned alive
Sun 30/05/04 at 10:59
Regular
Hmph. I thought it was pretty good.
Sun 30/05/04 at 10:36
Regular
"^_^"
Stryke wrote:
> Dennis Quaid has forgotten that his only place in cinema is to chat to > a dragon that sounds like Sean Connery and get divorced from Meg.

LOL!
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:23
Regular
Mrs Donnie Darko was easy on the eyes. It was a bit too formulaic, with the Comedy Black Sidekick, "I will come for you, son", leaping crevices, Vertical Limit rip-off scene, little man being right and The Man being wrong, British people having tea and biscuits and so on.

Donnie Darko annoyed me with his vast eyebrows. Dennis Quaid has forgotten that his only place in cinema is to chat to a dragon that sounds like Sean Connery and get divorced from Meg. Benvolio from Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juilet amused me by checking out the Oriental NASA lady. Ian Holm was good, and suprisingly short.

At least the good ol' stars-and-stripes wasn't the opening shot, eh? Oh, wait...
Sat 29/05/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I'm off to see it in a bit, gotta get ready.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:04
Regular
I'm being dragged to see it, but I'm not too optimistic from the trailer. Unless Dennis I-lost-Meg-to-an-Aussie Quaid and Donnie Darko Dunst get killed soon and it's all Ian Holm.
Fri 28/05/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I think it looks good, so i shall be going to see it.
Fri 28/05/04 at 21:16
Regular
"^_^"
Poor excuse for a Disaster film. Typical Americanised pride film, too many "co-incidences" and unrealistic Heroric atempts.

2/10

Edit- Also the talking children who were in the cinema with me need to be burned alive

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.