GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Friends"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Don't forget...9pm C4.
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
Like the guy on the Wright Stuff said.

For many years they went without any interest in each other and then suddenly in the last episode they get together. It just seemed very rushed, they should have showed that they still had feelings for each other throughout series 10 or atleast most of it.
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
most irritating tv programme
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:17
Regular
Crazy foo'.
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Green & White Army"
i saw new friends on monday.(i live in northern ireland and we get the irish channels)its not as bad as everyone says and does tie up all the loose ends.
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:44
Regular
That makes sense ^^

I'm hoping this will be the last series of Big Brother. I wonder if it'll go horribly wrong for them. Especially as they've changed it a fair bit now.
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Better go anyway....Final Friends in 15 minutes.
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Milky Milky"
They'are desperate of BB sex...but they'll censor it and make us buy the DVD to see it.
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
magnius wrote:
>BB is going to beEVIL this season!!!

BB is going to be full of FREAKS this season. I really doubt it'll be good this year, I mean there aren't even enough beds for everyone and everyone is sharing the same room. It all feels much more 'manufactured' this year.
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> I'm still trying to figure out why they've called it "Black
> Friday" I suppose they couldnt call it Friends Friday as they
> want to share the limelight with Big Brother.

It's a double play on it being a black day 'cause friends is over and Bib Brother going "Dark" apparently...BB is going to be EVIL this season!!!
Fri 28/05/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I actually know what happens in the final episode as well, but I still want to watch it for myself. Do newspapers have to ruin EVERYTHING!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.