GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English Literature Exam tomorrow."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/05/04 at 21:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm screwed.
Fri 28/05/04 at 17:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
T'was ok...

The questions were waaaaaayy too general though.
I could have written a good 10 sides on that war poetry question... *shakes fist*
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If it's GCSE, it's pretty easy, i was predicted a D and got a B. I didnt think i did perticulaly well either.

Im rubbish at Egnlish.
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Colourless"
Heh.

I'm gonna find that mock paper.

It sounds like a job for Colombo...
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Well you see, when they were trying to escape the, err, radiation and the bomb in Hiroshima, they all... followed the one bloke. Who was fairly young...
Oh, and they all picked on the chubby one with glasses, because he disagreed with them. And he had glasses.
And was chubby"
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Colourless"
Well I didnt repeat my mistake in the mock exam of comparing Lord of the Flies to atomic bomb attacks on Hiroshima.I still don't see how I could have made that relevant...

But I still think I went too off topic and chose the wrong questions....

But English was never my strong point.
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Touched!"
I remember my lit exam, you had to pick a book (on the exam paper) that you had studied in preparation, of course all of the idiots tried to answer the questions from the book they hadn't studied and failed!
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Dirty Harry references win the marker over every time.
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:19
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ahahha I referenced George's quote near the end of the book, saying how deep down he knew they'd never get the dream, but that Lennie talked about it so much he actually started to believe.

"Just as in 'Dirty Harry', in all the excitement George kind of forgot."

I'm so cool.
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:04
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It was okay. I struggled on choosing my poem question but the of mice and men question was easy peasy. People didn't know what futile was. The question being, How does the writer present dreams as futile?
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Colourless"
Tch.

I suck at English and I thought it was tough.

Wrote seven pages in total, but that includes the first side, which didnt have much space on it.

Tch. You and your "it was easy" crap. Tch. Is all I have to say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.