GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario 64 Complete (5 years Late !!!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario 64'.
Sun 06/03/05 at 15:04
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Finally, me and my cousin have completed the classic mario 64! I know its a few years late, but i think we deserve a well done. Whats your favorite games you have compeleted recently?
Sun 06/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Underbean"
King K Rool isnt hard! Well not after 100000 times!
Sun 06/03/05 at 16:42
Regular
"0228"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I'm still on Banjo Kazooie, after completing Mario 64 about a month
> ago (first time I did it as well). Once I complete that I'll do
> Ocarina of Time, DK64 and Majora's Mask.
>
> Maybe.

On Banjo-Kazooie I need 1 jigsaw piece and 4 musical notes, I've still got quite a lot to do on Mario 64 (around 30 stars left still), I completed Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask just a couple of months ago, and DK64 is too hard. King K. Rool is extremely difficult to defeat.
Sun 06/03/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Underbean"
Pokemon stadium lol im sad.
But in 4 hours all my Games and Stuff for N64 will belong to some one else, and that could be you! if you bid, see my clear red N64 post.
Sun 06/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Banjo kazooie (for the 5th time)
Oh and Conkers BFD.
Sun 06/03/05 at 15:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm still on Banjo Kazooie, after completing Mario 64 about a month ago (first time I did it as well). Once I complete that I'll do Ocarina of Time, DK64 and Majora's Mask.

Maybe.
Sun 06/03/05 at 15:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Majora's Mask
Sun 06/03/05 at 15:04
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Finally, me and my cousin have completed the classic mario 64! I know its a few years late, but i think we deserve a well done. Whats your favorite games you have compeleted recently?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.