GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"M16 GUERRILLA BB GUN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/05/04 at 13:47
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Hi,
I have a question about this item, for those who have bought it and tried it. This gun looks brilliant, and the price is reasonable but does any one know how powerfull it is? I mean in MJ, or roughly feets per second. And is it a hard, tough thing or does it brake easily?

Or do you know any other gun in SR which is better than this one?
exepct the HK as I cant afford it at the moment. And by the way, has anyone got a clue why in the SR magazine its got the HK labled at £17, but in the website they have increased it by £12 and are selling it for £29??

Thanks for your help.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:47
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Hi,
I have a question about this item, for those who have bought it and tried it. This gun looks brilliant, and the price is reasonable but does any one know how powerfull it is? I mean in MJ, or roughly feets per second. And is it a hard, tough thing or does it brake easily?

Or do you know any other gun in SR which is better than this one?
exepct the HK as I cant afford it at the moment. And by the way, has anyone got a clue why in the SR magazine its got the HK labled at £17, but in the website they have increased it by £12 and are selling it for £29??

Thanks for your help.
Thu 27/05/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I heard the AK-47 breaks easily as the positioning for the cocking mechanism isn't very clever...
Thu 27/05/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Nah, it's rubbish. The butt of mine broke when I clubbed the security guard round the head with it.
Thu 27/05/04 at 14:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ha ha.
Thu 27/05/04 at 17:28
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> cocking cocking cocking cocking cocking cocking cocking cocking
> cocking cocking cocking cocking
>
>
> Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Is that your script for Debbie does Denver: they do like it up 'em?
Fri 28/05/04 at 14:48
Regular
osamas unholy army is arming itself as we speak with thousands of plastic bringers of death. well bringers of bruises anyway.

you can hear him laughing if you listen hard enough.

see?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.