GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my idea for a game on n64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 12:40
Regular
you know,like in ps,it would be good to make a game where cops chase you,you rob banks,just like driver on ps.unlike ps,n64 has a multyplayer with 4 controllers.it would be great for such a game in multiplayer,3 players as police chase one player as a thief or all of you chase one comp or two chase two,in one large town.there should be more stages than in driver.atleast 20 if possible.and i know n64 is capable of making even much better graphics than ps and ps2.and crashes should be great.email me at [email protected]
Fri 20/04/01 at 12:40
you know,like in ps,it would be good to make a game where cops chase you,you rob banks,just like driver on ps.unlike ps,n64 has a multyplayer with 4 controllers.it would be great for such a game in multiplayer,3 players as police chase one player as a thief or all of you chase one comp or two chase two,in one large town.there should be more stages than in driver.atleast 20 if possible.and i know n64 is capable of making even much better graphics than ps and ps2.and crashes should be great.email me at [email protected]
Fri 20/04/01 at 19:53
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Shouldn't you have posted this in the Console wars and ideas forum?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.