GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day After Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 23:47
"I love yo... lamp."
Was pretty good. Better than most disaster movies and great special effects.

I liked it, although there were a few cliches. But I got £5 worth of blue dolphins which made up for it.
Mon 31/05/04 at 21:05
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
magnius wrote:
> Might be in the DVD release

Why would they waste CGI on it to only put it in as a deleted scene?
Mon 31/05/04 at 20:06
Regular
Well obviously in America that's what I'm pointing out. As for Scotland I'm not suprised as there was filming done there.
Mon 31/05/04 at 19:58
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
I
> think the only thing it actually showed in the movie was hail in
> Tokyo and snow in Dehli.

Apart from new York being flooded and then freezing over or LA getting ripped apart by tornado's? Or even helicopters being frozen in Scotland?
Mon 31/05/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Might be in the DVD release
Mon 31/05/04 at 17:09
Regular
In the publicity, why did they show disasters of landmarks around the world especially for their own country i.e Big Ben for the UK and Sydney Opera House for Australia and yet these were never even shown in the movie at all.

I've seen a lot of threads about this omission. I can understand why people would be annoyed especially this aussie guy who just went to see the movie because he thought it would show the Opera House. I think the only thing it actually showed in the movie was hail in Tokyo and snow in Dehli.
Sun 30/05/04 at 11:01
Regular
I watched this last night.

Pretty good film, had quite a few credible moments. Although I thought there was a few "cliched" parts to it, but the spectacular effects and storyline seemed to make up for it.

Not exactly the worlds greatest film, but still, it's one of those "Summer Blockbusters" that you go and watch anyway with mates/girlfriends.

I'd give it an 8/10.
Fri 28/05/04 at 14:33
Regular
you sick, sick man.

haven't dolphins got enough to worry about, what with all the tuna fisherman killing them in their nets, without you taking £5 worth of them as and when you feel like it?
Fri 28/05/04 at 06:18
Regular
Seeing it tonight.
Thu 27/05/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Just seen it...truely amazing film!!!!

I would recommend it to anyone. 9/10
Thu 27/05/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I saw it today. It was brilliant. 8/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.