GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help please - Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes'.
Mon 07/03/05 at 02:06
Regular
"d---b.deviantart.co"
Yes I'm stupid. I know I'm stupid. But this hurts.

How the hell do you reload your gun in this stupid game? It's supposed to be so simple - press R. IT DOESN'T WORK. Tap R? No. Press R? No. Mash R with your whole hand? No.

Please please please somebody tell me how to put a new clip in.

I feel like such a moron.
Wed 09/03/05 at 07:11
Regular
Yes, none in the gun, 61 on your person.

That's very strange, must be a bug of sorts.
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:53
Regular
"d---b.deviantart.co"
Meh. I'll try that, but I'm sure it didn't work - when ammo is 0/61, it means you've got 61 bullets spare, yes?
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:41
Regular
That never worked for me either, mine is US import too.

The only way I could get it to reload was to press fire when the gun was empty.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
"d---b.deviantart.co"
Ok. I'm upset.

I have 61 bullets - the SOCOM icon reads 10/61. I can fire the 10. It then says empty. I press R, and deselect the gun. I press R again, and re-equip it. Still empty.

I'm playing it on hard, if that makes any difference. Also, it's American import.

Any help here would be great, this is getting ridiculous.
Mon 07/03/05 at 12:33
Regular
"d---b.deviantart.co"
Well I'll try again later, my cube is locked away in my flatmates room. If it doesn't work I'm going to get upset. Stupid game.

Thanks guys.
Mon 07/03/05 at 12:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You put the gun away with R.

Gone.

Empty box in the bottom right corner.

Then you press R again to get out the SOCOM/whatever. It should be fully loaded.

Possibly.
Mon 07/03/05 at 12:16
Regular
"d---b.deviantart.co"
Doesn't happen - that's why I'm so frustrated with it. I've got plenty of bullets - I'm at the bit where you leave the DARPA chiefs cell and the three guys come in to shoot you, and you have to shoot them.

So I empty the gun into two of them, and then nothing happens when I press R. Since I have (I think) two clips worth of bullets, I don't understand why nothing is happening.

Aaargh.
Mon 07/03/05 at 08:18
Regular
Yeah, Bullet is right. If you press the right shoulder to disarm and then right shoulder again, providing you have enough ammo it automatically reloads. Seems like a really cheap way to do it but it works really well againt the bosses as reloading takes f**k all time.
Mon 07/03/05 at 07:50
Regular
Are you sure you have sufficient ammo left? It usually auto reloads when you de-select/select it.
Mon 07/03/05 at 02:06
Regular
"d---b.deviantart.co"
Yes I'm stupid. I know I'm stupid. But this hurts.

How the hell do you reload your gun in this stupid game? It's supposed to be so simple - press R. IT DOESN'T WORK. Tap R? No. Press R? No. Mash R with your whole hand? No.

Please please please somebody tell me how to put a new clip in.

I feel like such a moron.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.