GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When ever someone dies..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/05/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
And i really think about it, the first thing that comes to mind is "think about all the things they will miss"
And then, straight away its just "Oh no! They wont see starwars 3!"

I dont know why!
I just see that as being a legenary film and I personally would hate to miss it.

Who thinks this when they think of someone dead?
Or am i just weird.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
And i really think about it, the first thing that comes to mind is "think about all the things they will miss"
And then, straight away its just "Oh no! They wont see starwars 3!"

I dont know why!
I just see that as being a legenary film and I personally would hate to miss it.

Who thinks this when they think of someone dead?
Or am i just weird.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:38
Regular
"lets go back"
You're just wierd.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A few people died in the 1900s and never got to see the original Star Wars trilogy. They did get to wear top hats lots though.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
HAh
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Teal'c"
Erm.. I'm pretty sure they won't care that much that they don't get to see Star Wars 3, or indeed, anything. Seeing as they're dead and all.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I envy people who die - they get to lie down all the time and probably learn the meaning of life, the universe and male nipples.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:50
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
You can turn that around though, a lot of people might have died before getting a chance to see Star Wars, but a lot of people got to ride about Britain on horses and fight in battles using swords and spears and stuff. Much more exciting. Some of those lucky people even got to hunt Woolly Mammoths! i'd say that makes up for missing a film.

And Episode 3 is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I would like to see how they actually pull it off, i think its going to be so good it'll knock you socks off or a huge dissapointment.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Timmargh wrote:
> male nipples.

It's to feed passing squirrels, isn't it? I've got one nestling on mine now.
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:57
Regular
"lets go back"
monkey_man wrote:
> Timmargh wrote:
> male nipples.
>
> It's to feed passing squirrels, isn't it? I've got one nestling on
> mine now.

Its because we all started life as a wee little girl.

This aint a joke either. I'll explain it if you wish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.