GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Rumble Pak or Dual Shock??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/04/01 at 00:39
Regular
I know it might sound a little silly, but it has got me thinking.
Which one is the best?
Nintendo's Beefy Rumble, or Sony's little Brrrrr! (Sorry)
Does the Dreamcast's Vibration add-on come in to this, because I dont have the add-on to know.
I would have to opt for the Rumble Pak after experiencing both countless times.
Here are a few reminders of the games 'I think' make full use of the devices on BOTH systems:

Lylat Wars- The game that first pioneered the device EVER, on any system.

Goldeneye 007- Feeling the 'Kick' as it will, from the various guns.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time- Experiencing the delights of the best game ever with the pak is truly amazing! Especially Ganons Tower towards the end.

Gran Turismo 1+2- Feeling the Knocks of the cars etc in Duel form is great.

Well in my opinion that's all for Playstation, which is why Ive opted for the Rumble pak. I have to say Iam looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 2 though, maybe it'll make full use of the Dual Shock, who knows.
Well what do you think?, are there a few more to Sony's list that iv'e over looked??

Fri 20/04/01 at 00:39
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I know it might sound a little silly, but it has got me thinking.
Which one is the best?
Nintendo's Beefy Rumble, or Sony's little Brrrrr! (Sorry)
Does the Dreamcast's Vibration add-on come in to this, because I dont have the add-on to know.
I would have to opt for the Rumble Pak after experiencing both countless times.
Here are a few reminders of the games 'I think' make full use of the devices on BOTH systems:

Lylat Wars- The game that first pioneered the device EVER, on any system.

Goldeneye 007- Feeling the 'Kick' as it will, from the various guns.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time- Experiencing the delights of the best game ever with the pak is truly amazing! Especially Ganons Tower towards the end.

Gran Turismo 1+2- Feeling the Knocks of the cars etc in Duel form is great.

Well in my opinion that's all for Playstation, which is why Ive opted for the Rumble pak. I have to say Iam looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 2 though, maybe it'll make full use of the Dual Shock, who knows.
Well what do you think?, are there a few more to Sony's list that iv'e over looked??

Fri 20/04/01 at 00:42
Regular
rumble pack does it for me. But i'm a biased immature ninty fan.
Fri 20/04/01 at 01:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
rumble
Fri 20/04/01 at 01:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
pak wins it easily for me
Fri 20/04/01 at 01:08
Regular
hey er-no did you hack into my hotmail account?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.