GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Waiting for the chest-burster..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 23:20
"possibly impossible"
14 weeks left now and counting.

Is it just me or should my other half have stopped being sick by now? Well, it seems that it's perfectly normal even if I am helpless to watch and have to look away in case it causes the same reaction in me.

I'm sure I'm having sympathy pains as well. It's either that or I have something wrong with me (actually, I think I do, which is why I'm visiting the doctor yet again tomorrow, though stomach problems just make me fear where he will need to look...)

I'm also growing aware of the number of baby magazines and catalogues that are available, mostly because they all seem to be available in our living room. We don't even know the sex yet, so how we get to buy clothes is a mystery, I guess it's just nappies and baby-grows to start off with.

So, 14 weeks and then I won't have a chance to touch a console, at least I can still (just about) get away with using the net at work. Still it's all alien territory to me, which brings us right back to the title again.
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:20
"possibly impossible"
14 weeks left now and counting.

Is it just me or should my other half have stopped being sick by now? Well, it seems that it's perfectly normal even if I am helpless to watch and have to look away in case it causes the same reaction in me.

I'm sure I'm having sympathy pains as well. It's either that or I have something wrong with me (actually, I think I do, which is why I'm visiting the doctor yet again tomorrow, though stomach problems just make me fear where he will need to look...)

I'm also growing aware of the number of baby magazines and catalogues that are available, mostly because they all seem to be available in our living room. We don't even know the sex yet, so how we get to buy clothes is a mystery, I guess it's just nappies and baby-grows to start off with.

So, 14 weeks and then I won't have a chance to touch a console, at least I can still (just about) get away with using the net at work. Still it's all alien territory to me, which brings us right back to the title again.
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:26
Regular
pb wrote:
> We don't even know the sex yet,

At 6 months pregnant it's a bit late for those kinds of questions

*boom-tshh*

sorry
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Tch that made me laugh.

I must be tired.
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Is this your first?
Wed 26/05/04 at 00:26
Regular
pb wrote:

> Still it's all alien territory to me, which brings us right back to
> the title again.

There's a big clue.
Wed 26/05/04 at 07:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
pb wrote:

> So, 14 weeks and then I won't have a chance to touch a console

No idea about the sickie bit but this happened to a friend of mine and he still hasn't got back into gaming. His daughter is four and he now has another on the way.

What you need is some kind of small rocking cradle so that when they get you up in the middle of the night you can do the feeding / changing bit and then rock them gentle with your foot ergo leaving your hands free for a gamepad.

Works well in theory :)
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:23
Regular
I've got a three year old nephew, not quite the same thing, but I just give him the second controller then play Zelda. I got the idea from Meka.
Wed 26/05/04 at 12:08
"possibly impossible"
A friend of mine has a daughter that is pretty good at Sonic games, better than me in fact! Maybe I'll educate them in gaming, but my wife has other ideas...
Wed 26/05/04 at 13:40
Regular
you need a handheld console, you'll have to take advantage of every spare second you get!
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:21
"period drama"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I've got a three year old nephew, not quite the same thing, but I just
> give him the second controller then play Zelda. I got the idea from
> Meka.

Ahar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.