GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bringing out the Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 21:06
Regular
Tonight, ITV 11pm. A very dark, twisted tale of a paramedic on the brink of madness. He desperately wants time away from his job, but duty calls.

Stars Nicholas Cage in one of his far better, much less arrogant roles, aswell as Tom Sizemore, John Goodman and I think Ving Rhames.

It was described by critics as 'Taxi Driver in an ambulance'. I don't know about that, I've never seen Taxi Driver, but it's certainly a powerful trip through the darkest human emotions, and can make unsettling viewing at times.

See what you think.
Tue 25/05/04 at 21:06
Regular
Tonight, ITV 11pm. A very dark, twisted tale of a paramedic on the brink of madness. He desperately wants time away from his job, but duty calls.

Stars Nicholas Cage in one of his far better, much less arrogant roles, aswell as Tom Sizemore, John Goodman and I think Ving Rhames.

It was described by critics as 'Taxi Driver in an ambulance'. I don't know about that, I've never seen Taxi Driver, but it's certainly a powerful trip through the darkest human emotions, and can make unsettling viewing at times.

See what you think.
Tue 25/05/04 at 21:20
Regular
I couldn't get into this the first time I watched it. Maybe I should watch it again...
Tue 25/05/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'll give it a look.
Tue 25/05/04 at 22:56
Regular
By far the worst Scorsese film, own all of them and this was the one that really disappointed me, more so than Gangs of New York, especially as this was written by the man behind the glorious Raging Bull and Taxi Driver.
Wed 26/05/04 at 09:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Didn't really like it. Didn't have an impact on me and it seemed almost unnecessary.
Fri 28/05/04 at 22:38
Regular
hmmm. I liked it. will have to get round to watching taxi driver at some point.

y'talkin t'me?
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
One of Cage film that do no not enterest me
crap and boring
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:20
Regular
Big fan of Nicolas Cage but this movie did nothing for me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.