GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England to Win Euro 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 20:41
"©opy Right™"
Who acctaully thinks englnd will win the Euro 2004 cause i dont think tehres many people.
Fri 28/05/04 at 08:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I know it seems strange, but after beating Germany 5-1 and Argentina 1-0 and having just about drawn with Greece and Macedonia 2-2, I have a bad feeling about EURO 2004...
Thu 27/05/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I can imagine us beating France and then losing to Switzerland and
> Croatia and then going out in the first round.

Heh, that would most probably happen
Thu 27/05/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Colourless"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> We have 2 chances of winning, chance in hell and zero chance

No. The phrase is:

We've got three hopes.

Bob Hope
No Hope
and Cape of Good Hope.

Unfortunately, we only have 2 Hopes these days. RIP Bob.
Thu 27/05/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
We'll lose the first match and win the next 2 matches.
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've got a feeling we are going to get hammered in the first game, i cant remember england ever conceding 4 but i've got the feeling thats how it's going to be.
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:45
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I can imagine us beating France and then losing to Switzerland and Croatia and then going out in the first round.
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:43
"For the horde!!!!"
We have 2 chances of winning, chance in hell and zero chance
Thu 27/05/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Forest Fan wrote:
"This is how I think England will fair in the group like this:

"France (DRAW)"

-----

Bloody hell! You've got more ambition than that of both David Pleat AND Sam Alladyce put together!!

The fact is, we're not as great as them media makes us out to be. People like David Beckham and Wayne Rooney are not on a par with Thierry Henry and Zinedine Zidane. They cannot carry us "all-the-way to glory".

DAVID JAMES is our No.1 goalkeeper!

Sven-Goran Eriksson doesn't really give a flying duck; he's just using us as an easy stepping-stone towards rebuilding his falling career from the end of his Lazio days, where things were really starting to slide. He loves the media attention, he loves the easy money (and there's LOTS of it!). If Chelski come along with a bigger offer after Euro 2004 (if, of course, they don't get Mourinho), he'd have his bags packed long before you find yourself crying into your Daily Sport!
Wed 26/05/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I don't think we'll win it... I know we'll win it.

It'll be between us, France and Holland.
Wed 26/05/04 at 15:37
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lil Bro wrote:

As opposed to your black balaclava Stu?
-------------

=D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.