GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That's it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm fed up with the lag. I'm not playing CS until this broadband problem gets sorted. 3 months now it's been under-performing, and it's not my house (I use the BB at my girlfriends) so I don't really have a say in it.
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm fed up with the lag. I'm not playing CS until this broadband problem gets sorted. 3 months now it's been under-performing, and it's not my house (I use the BB at my girlfriends) so I don't really have a say in it.
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's a same cause i like shooting you, and i feel ripped off that i can't do that till they sort your BB i mite send them a letter.

I hope my BB is ok when i get back in 2 weeks if it's not it's probably your fault.
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:49
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Laggy, eh?
Mon 07/03/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
cweek2000 wrote:
> Laggy, eh?

yeah he gets kicked for being over the ping limit alot :(
Mon 07/03/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'd write a letter too, especially as your team flash bangs bring joy as the nerds out there moan.

'Die Chippo'
Mon 07/03/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
Without monkey_man in game it will make Shiggy more of a target, poor shiggy if he wasn't blind in one eye and only have 1 finger on each hand he could do so much better.

Monkey_man you should have a word with NTL as your paying for BB and this is jsut silly you keep getting spikes that i can only imagine would make the game unplayable.

DIE SHIGGY
Tue 08/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> Without monkey_man in game it will make Shiggy more of a target, poor
> shiggy if he wasn't blind in one eye and only have 1 finger on each
> hand he could do so much better.

I sense great anger, I know I kill you a lot but there is no need to lower the tone. I only wear the eye patch to look cool.

:0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.