GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best snack foods?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 16:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I know this has been done many a time before but as you know I haven't been here for about a year or so.

So what's your favourite thing to nibble on if you get a little bit peckish between meals? What do you use to sooth your hunger until dinner/lunch/whatever?

Personally, I like the great big double-chocolate muffins that my mum buys from Tesco. Peal the paper off, shove it on a plate and microwave at full power for 30-45 seconds. A hot muffin is so damn nice! Plus the chocolate is melted and just heavenly! Also, if I have some, I'll sometimes drizzle a little bit of cold double cream over the top. The cold cream over the hot cake is such a nice mix and really adds to the pleasure!

So go on - your turn!
Sun 03/12/06 at 00:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Walkers sensations black pepper & sea salt taste good right now :)
Fri 24/11/06 at 22:43
Regular
I don't know, I don't really snack, I am an unusual teenager! hehe:)
Sun 19/11/06 at 12:00
Regular
I've gone through about 3 tubes of original pringles this past week. Sick of em now.
Fri 17/11/06 at 23:04
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
My new found loves are clementines. There so nice, because they're not as sour as normal oranges. I have a feeling I'm not being creative enough........

And brownies. I freakin' love a good brownie.

And on the pringles subject, original are the nicest, with paprika in second and sour creme in third. The thing about sour creme is that its addicting. The first one is horrible, then you try another, and another, and another, and another and.....you get the picture.
Fri 17/11/06 at 12:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They just kind of melt in your mouth :D
Fri 17/11/06 at 12:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Smedlos wrote:
> I've also got a habit of eating all the dried out mushrooms on
> the top before I put the water on :D

ewww, thats horrible!
Fri 17/11/06 at 12:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I only ever eat the Chicken & Mushroom ones.

I've also got a habit of eating all the dried out mushrooms on the top before I put the water on :D
Fri 17/11/06 at 12:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I have so gone off pot noodles :s YUK!
Fri 17/11/06 at 11:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Pot Noodles are definately a snack only to be eaten after you've had a few :P
Fri 17/11/06 at 08:57
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, tried them. They're ok but not really something I'd eat very often. I think that goes for Pot Noodle in general though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.