GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheese Anyone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 20:17
Regular
can anyone reccommend to me any decent b-movies? I know they mostly all suck, what with poor acting and special fx. But in an odd way they are funny and refreshingly different.
Any way reccommend away....
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:17
Regular
can anyone reccommend to me any decent b-movies? I know they mostly all suck, what with poor acting and special fx. But in an odd way they are funny and refreshingly different.
Any way reccommend away....
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Depends on what you mean by B-movie....soemthing from a certain era? Or straight to video stuff?

Anyway...Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Attack On Precinct 13.

On the other night, actually.
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Don't you mean "Assault...."?
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Same difference, but yes.
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Milky Milky"
They're remaking that you know....ACK!!
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
DNA.

"An evil scientist's DNA experiment on the bones of a mysterious jungle creature brings the carnivorous beast to life."

Its a cross between "The Thing", "Alien" and "Predator" but not even a scraping off the shoe of any.....

It's also got one of the most hilariously awful special effects ever, ever committed to celluloid. 1 hour 38 minutes (I've seen the movie ONCE, yet the time sticks, this is how bad it is) into the movie, there's a ripoff shot of the lander crash from "Aliens", but with a helicopter. I nearly passed out laughing the first time I saw it.

Killer Klowns is quality.

Try playing a drinking game to "Night of the Twisters" too if you fancy getting legless in a short space of time. Simply take a drink every time a cliche raises its ugly head. Misunderstood kid, overbearing father that learns tollerance, accepting resonsibility etc etc. You'll be needing your stomach pumped after an hour.......
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Also worth it is the "Return Of The Living Dead" series.
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
magnius wrote:
> They're remaking that you know....ACK!!

Right enough?
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Toxic Avenger
Hell Comes to Frogtown
Class of Nuke 'Em High
Fortress
Any Godzilla movie (originals, not emmerich)
From Beyond
Fortress 2 (this second one is *appalling*)
Piranha II: Flying Killers (James Cameron's first feature)
Deathrace 2000
Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe
Phantasm 1 - 4
Battle Beyond the Stars
Reanimator
Frankenhooker

There's tons of good quality crap out there if you look hard enough. I recommend a shuftie around Jabootu's Bad Movie Dimension [URL]http://www.jabootu.com/[/URL] if you want to get into truly good bad movies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.